---Heavy Support---
2 x Tomb Spyders

--------------------------
Total Points = 1492
Total Units (Total) = 63
Total Units (Phase Out) = 52
Unit till Phase Out = 13
--------------------------

Standard tactics. Necron Lord with Immortals VoD around the battlefield. Deep strike Flayed Ones. Tomb Spyders back up Necron Warriors. Destroyers protect Necron Warriors' flanks. Scarabs kill stuff :)

Criticism and Suggestions Welcomed

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like Flayed Ones as they are practically CC Necron warriors since they both cost 18 pts. This army is built to combat the majority of other armies out there so that's why I have Flayed Ones. However, I do see how extra warriors could help. I will consider your suggestion.

·
for good and for awesome!
1,492 Posts
I like the list, but maybe make 3 squads of 10 Warriors.

I also recognize the lack of RO on your Flying Circus Lord. Good man!

·
Registered
149 Posts
As i have said and to previous threads never deep strike ur FOs since u dont know where they will deep strike and also will be useless since they cannot of course shoot or charge when they deep strike. Use the inflitration rule. Works better ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you want to play without a monolith, drop the spyders, 1 immortal and a scarab base and add another squad of 3 destroyers. And like mentioned might be good to divide those warriors for 3 squads. Other than that it's a fine list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.