big chopa
total 135

Tankbustas x14
Nob
eavy armour
total 240

total 1498

any help and comments are apriciated.
And please for the love of god take a look at my 1000 pt list as well.
HTML:
http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/ork-army-lists/111720-my-first-ever-1000-orks.html

·
Registered
174 Posts
So my comments on this list are basically the same as with your 1000 points list. Drop the big choppas for power klaws and find a way to get some heavy weapons for your mobs. You might want to consider skarsnik for your kommandos because your army largley lacks speed and will more often than not have to wade through copious amounts of fire before they get to the enemy. Coming on from the board edge might be able to save you from those nasty devistators/fire warriors/anything-with-a-gun. You should also consider getting some fire support for your boyz in the form of some lootas and possibly a shokk attak gun. These will draw some fire away from your main force and may even be able to kill something if you get lucky. To make room for all of this you should probably just drop two mobs of boyz (three mobs of 20 with proper support is more than enough) and maybe consider dropping a few tankbustas/bikes.

Hope this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.