Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[FONT=&quot]Not sure about the Plague Bearers. I just like the idea of having them turn up on the board. Guess I could do the same with terminators. Light on the nti tank but I want this list to be sort of fluffy and not too competitive.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HQ[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daemon Prince: Two close combat weapon, furious charge, Nurgle’s Rot daemonic stature, resilience, strength, flight, and aura: 167[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Troops[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Plague Bearers: 112[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 Plague bearers: 80[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Plague Marines: 2 Plasma guns, Aspiring Champion with power fist and blight grenades: 251[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rhino: Smoke launchers, extra armour[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Plague Marines: 2 Plasma guns, Aspiring Champion with power fist and blight grenades: 251[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rhino: Smoke launchers, extra armour[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Plague Marines: 2 Melta guns, infiltrate, Aspiring Champion with power fist and blight grenades: 222[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heavy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 Plague Havocs: 4 Autocannons, tank hunters: 212[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 Plague Havocs: 4 Autocannons, tank hunters: 212[/FONT]

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi there Jettero,

Just a quick post - It seems that you may be using the older codex for this list? as options like 'furious charge and two close comba weapons are no longer availiable to Daemon princes for example.

Do you intend to continue with this list using the older codex or would you like it to be converted maybe to a 4th edition list?

Good Luck,

Moon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.