Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to build an army of around 1500 points which includes these models (since I have these already):

• Beastlord with Great Weapon (axe 2h)
  • 3 Bestigors
  • Tuskgor Chariot
I would like to add more mobility to this herd and also some magic. I'm also fond of characters yet I know there are restrictions due to the 1500 point limit I've set for myself. Nonetheless I hope there's some room to create a nice rampaging Horde with a Doombull, Ghorros Warhoof, Centigor Herd, Razorgo and Chaos Cannon but also more Tuskgor Chariots for example.

This army is for friendly play (especially) between myself and a friend of mine who plays Dark Elf.
I hope someone can help me to expand this list I have.

Greetings,
Sulphyte

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
say um if your going for 1500, youl be limited to have 1? lord.
im pretty sure a doombull will be a lord, how about the beastlord?

i see some problems here,
- your choices will be special Choices (warhoof, centigor herd, bestigor, razorgor)
i think you will be limited to three special slots.

The chaos cannon is notavailable to beastmen hordes... i think.

if only i could take a look at a beastmen armybook xD

Ghorros warhoof: damn thats a nice model!
so are the centigors

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should 2000 points be a better option then Digger? So I can have more special units and maybe even 2 characters?

Ghorros Warhoof is indeed nice but the 5 Centigor Herd are nice as well to have. I also wish to have a Razorgor (AWESOME model!).
I also pre-ordered the new Beastmen armybook (14.99 euros @ Maelstrom Games) so it's all new to me. I just wish that someone would create some kind of list.

Let's go for 2000 then. Maybe that'll turn out just fine.

Thanks for the response!
David

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
with most armies, for 2.000 points you may have
4 special units, 2 rare and 4 characters (1 of those may be a lord)

2k thats what many WH fantasy tournaments are about. (like 40k is about 1500 points)

And i think beasts will be having this setup aswell

judging from the games workshop onlineshop, the chariots are core units so your good with those anytime :p

anyhoo i cannot make a list because the book is not out yet and the previous book is quite different, im also not a beasts veteran, so how about you get that armybook and YOU make a list for us instead?!

i would love to see what im up against in the coming months

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyhoo i cannot make a list because the book is not out yet and the previous book is quite different, im also not a beasts veteran, so how about you get that armybook and YOU make a list for us instead?!

i would love to see what im up against in the coming months
I will do that then Digger!
I can't wait for the book to arrive here. I'll read it thoroughly and make a first attempt at making a 2k points Beastmen herd list.

And yes, I think my core will excist of Tuskgor Chariots mostly... The rest will remain a secret...

I will post soon!
David

ps. Hoe kan ik de titel van de thread veranderen?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.