Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a tournament coming up in the future (little over a month) and just wanted some feed back from other players on the list. This tournament is using the Swedish Composition rules. Dont know if any of u have played with them before but they are very interesting and unique. Lots of focus on smaller unit sizes and taking less of the "powerful/common" magic items. U start with a compostion score and every unit has a point cost based on size amd certain upgrades. Also taking multiples for certain units (warmachines, HPA, Wizards....) create bigger point costs. Anyways its not so much about the Composition score but more the solidity of the list as a whole.( just thought id tell u all so there is no jumping to conclusions. there is alot more i wanna take:) haha) so here it is:

warlord with warlitter, ogre blade, 5+ward, enc shield

Chieftain Bsb with 4=ward halberd and shield
2x lvl 2 warlocks
plague preist lvl2 with AHW, 5+ward, potion of str
warlock with brass orb

40x slaves with shields
40x slaves with shields
40x clanrats with shields command PWM
40x clanrats with shields command PWM

4x rat ogres with master bred and 2x pack masters

hellpit
Warp Cannon
Plague catapult

It has some of the "classic/common" skaven build with the slave tarpits and cannon HPA. I havent used the ratogres much without skweel and in such small numbers but they make a "decent" hammer when they hit. Hate how we dont have good hammers that can take pain before they get there besides the HPA. Def seeing the benefit of cavalry in my empire army :) . but to the point it seems pretty well rounded, decent shooting, 3 lvl 2 wizards, and some alright hammers. still a little on the smaller side for numbers but like i said the comp score points rack up fast with units over 40. More or less it ur classic hammer and anvil army and less of a deathstar one. slaves and clannies hold the oppenents nasties while the ogres/HPA slam the flanks. Only have used the catapult once (and ive been playing for 2 years now hahah) but the large blast is soo amazing for fantasy. Had my first practice game tonight and i managed a decent vicotry from some lucky rolls. he destroyed my cannon and HPA before my turn ever started due to his cannons but the warlock with orb plunked down right beside his steam tank and managed a direct hit! BOOOOOOM gone! :) any input would be greatly appreciated. thx:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts