Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ - 375
Archon - combat drugs, punisher (agonizer and poison blades?), shadowfield, animus vitae, and tormentor helm (haywire grenades?)
retinue - 6 incubi + raider w/ night shield

Elites - 436
2x wych squad - 9 wyches + succ, wych weapons, raider w/ night shield

Troops - 355
2x 10 warriors, 2 darklances
10 warriors, 2 splinter cannons, raider

Heavy Support - 345

ravager - 1 disintegrator, 2 dark lances
ravager - 2 disintegrators, 1 dark lance
ravager - 3 disintegrators

Total - 1501

--------------------------------------------------
The Lord will be the Vect Incubi with his punisher at his side and a vect slave at the front of his base. I will most likely decorate my incubi bases with space marine corpses, because I do love space marines ever so much. :D

could use some suggestions on a color scheme as well as fixing up my army list.

thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
a little advice, switch an ravanger out with a talos! it draws a lot of firepower!

but its pretty good, a shooty army!! but i think more troops!! just how i would make the army

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I considered using a talos for protecting my 2 dark lance warrior squads. but i figured that the additional fire power from a ravenger would benefit me more by softening up the enemy lines untill my wych and lord raiders could get into position.

Also, since i'd be using a lot of fleet of foot with those 2 warrior squads, and everything else is in a transport, i seriously doubt that a talos would even get to see combat at all.

·
Registered
84 Posts
yeah you have some points, if i waould where to remake my army i would maybe make a army somewat like yours! but still i would like that talos bringing enemy fire away from yours!!
still it has range 24 and 6 attacks!! and when its in cc (doubt it ever comes in cc) its a killer!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.