8 fire dragons 180
Exarch w/
Fire pike
tank hunter

9 Banshees 165
Exarch
Excutioner

The Farseer and the scorpoins with the 18 guadians as meat sheilds hook up

The scorpoins have a rerollable 3+ armour save and are very tough , especially with a meat sheild

I also have a falcon if I need to switch something
This isn't my only list. If for example I was playing Space marines i would have more banshees, but if it was orks then i would have more Scorpoins

So tell me what you think :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
i think that striking scorpoins are not good because they do not have power wepons
but because they have a 3+ they are ok

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
try leting people replie before you post

but try swaping striking scorpions for howling banchees

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
it depends on wat he is facing. banshees =death for marines,csm, and necorns. scorps are awesome for jsut about everythign else. it depends on waht yur fighting,

also i would suggest taking out the exarch in the reapers and just ahving a 5 man reaper squad. no only is it cheaper but u get more shots as well. imo its better then wat u ahve now.

ok last thing. i would take out the rangers, bring down the number on the guardian squad, and make another one wiht thsoe points. if yur gonna shiled yur whole army with guardians,(which is a good idea i do it every game) relying on one squad isnt the greatest thing to do. if they run or get shot then yur army is like...well guys umm..yea. lol. so having a backup meat shiled is good. also u can put them in ranks like this

XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

those are yur meat shield so u can get more area covered by the shield if u ahve two swuads of yur shield. lol i have shield alot in this post...hope this helps...have some more questions? feel free to pm me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.