Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Wondered what you thought about this team for 1500 (I will be playing Chaos Space Marines)

HQ

Destroyer Lord - (need a hand on this one)

Elites

Immortals (10) - 280 Points

Troops

Warriors (30) - 540 Points (3x10)

Fast Attack

Scarab Swarms (10) - 120 Points
Wraiths (3) - 123 Points

Heavy Support

Monolith - 235 Points

TOTAL POINTS - 1298+Lord

Thoughts Appreciated

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks good to me I'd drop the 6 warriors for 6 Flayed Ones, and you got your points wrong... 36 warriors is 648 points not 672 other wise looks pretty solid to me. Could work with the points to see if u could get in some wraiths to run with your lord.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good to me I'd drop the 6 warriors for 6 Flayed Ones, and you got your points wrong... 36 warriors is 648 points not 672 other wise looks pretty solid to me. Could work with the points to see if u could get in some wraiths to run with your lord.
I changed the warriors and added some wraiths, but couldn't find space for Flayed Ones, unless you can tell me where i'd fit them. Got any ideas on what to add on to the lord (destroyer or not?) Phy? Res Orb? Warscythe? SoL?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well personally I wouldn't use Phylactery I mainly just set my lords up with a res orb and thats it... use the points for more troops/elite. List looks pretty solid to me. To bad I don't know much about CSM but this list should do well(I assume) good luck fighting the Damned. :p

By the way keep the wraiths to run with your destroyer lord, if you change your mind and want more troops, elite, etc. then drop the lord from destroyer down to basic and drop the wraiths for more points some place else. I would try to fit in some destroyers around 3 or so. could drop a few Immortals like 4 or something( srry I don't have the codex on me) and throw in 3 destroyers to round it up. Good Luck fighting Chaos. ;Y

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
If you want a shooty army, give the Lord a ResOrb, run him with the Immortals. Drop the Wraiths (and a couple of Immortals/Scarabs, or 10 Warriors) for Destroyers

·
Registered
180 Posts
You may also want to split the scarabs into two units. Being fearless, there is no psychological advantage of having them grouped together. Furthermore, this will force the enemy to split their fire if they want to take the little blighters out. Finally, from a tactical standpoint, it will allow you to use them in tandam, or split them to go after two seperate purposes. As long as you have the spare FA spot, it is worth it, IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts