3 WarWalkers
Scatter Lasers

Falcon
Holo Fields
Spirit Stones
Shuriken Cannon
Scatter Laser

This is a list for an upcoming tourney ive entered April 19

I cant decide how many kisses to take on my harlies. my list is 1506 with 10. If u guys think i should make it less i can add another warp spider.

Thanks for looking at my list!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi

Nice list but A few pointers:

Fuegan

I'd drop fuegun he's expensive for what he does, if you plan to put him in the fire dragon squad all he does IMO is add a little extra punch to the AT abilities as a squad and some punch in CC, I would defo drop him

Farseer
Runes of Warding
Runes of Witnessing
Spirit Stones
Guide
Doom

I like him as he's my favirite eldar HQ but drop all the runes to save points

10 Dire Avengers
Exarch
Bladestorm
Dual Avenger Catapults

10 Dire Avengers
Exarch
Bladestorm
Dual Avenger Catapults

Brilliant again, only thing is a shimmersheild to help protect the squad goes a long way to help keep them alive, and you can pay for this with the dropped runes

5 Fire Dragons

To be honest I'd drop these aswell, the eldar 5th edition makes putting some FD's in a falcon a lot more expensive tank hunting squad that in my experiance will struggle to pay its points off I'd drop these in favour of some versitile WW's with EML

10 Harlies
Shadowseer

Five kisses will do the job as if you take 10 your likley to wipe the assaulted squad out wich will leave them open to geting shot at by other elemnts of the oppenents army, with 5 you'll kill most, wipe them out in the nest assault phase and then move onto the next vitim in your turn,

6 Warp Spiders
Exarch
Dual Spinners
Powerblades

I have little experiance of these but looking at them there powerful, but a little risky, I'd pool in another 2 men to help keep this sqaud kicking for longer

3 WarWalkers
Scatter Lasers

very nice, these will pump oit loads of fire power and can even bust light tanks,

Falcon
Holo Fields
Spirit Stones
Shuriken Cannon
Scatter Laser

I'd drop this as suggested earlier

In all its an almost perfect list, what I'd do to improve it is look to drop the FD's as there a very expensive AT squad esspically with fuegan in which IMO will strugle to take its points back, look for an alternitive more WW's would be good IMO

Gilli

·
The Demagogue
485 Posts
Farseer
Runes of Warding
Runes of Witnessing
Spirit Stones
Guide
Doom

I like him as he's my favirite eldar HQ but drop all the runes to save points

This is a tournament list, and I think using both runes will increase your farseers overall usefulness, first of all he lowers his chance of failing a psychic test dramatically, and makes any opposing psyker you have to deal with more vulnerable to psychic failure and Perils of the Warp. I think the runes are a good call, if you have 3 pts left over you might wanna give him a spear.

10 Dire Avengers
Exarch
Bladestorm
Dual Avenger Catapults

10 Dire Avengers
Exarch
Bladestorm
Dual Avenger Catapults

Brilliant again, only thing is a shimmersheild to help protect the squad goes a long way to help keep them alive, and you can pay for this with the dropped runes

If you choose to use the shimmershield, I would probably put one in one squad, but not both.

5 Fire Dragons

To be honest I'd drop these aswell, the eldar 5th edition makes putting some FD's in a falcon a lot more expensive tank hunting squad that in my experiance will struggle to pay its points off I'd drop these in favour of some versitile WW's with EML

I disagree unless he's talking about the 5th edition main rule book, which messes up a lot of things. Regardless, I would bump the dragons to 6 men

10 Harlies
Shadowseer

Five kisses will do the job as if you take 10 your likley to wipe the assaulted squad out wich will leave them open to geting shot at by other elemnts of the oppenents army, with 5 you'll kill most, wipe them out in the nest assault phase and then move onto the next vitim in your turn,

6 Warp Spiders
Exarch
Dual Spinners
Powerblades

I have little experiance of these but looking at them there powerful, but a little risky, I'd pool in another 2 men to help keep this sqaud kicking for longer

You gave him powerblades but no withdraw? I would rather have my spiders be able to get away from cc to shoot next round than have one model ignore armor saves while the others flail around miserably, rethink that squad a bit. Also is it 6 man + exarch making 7? or 6 including the exarch? either way I think you should bump it up to 8 men

3 WarWalkers
Scatter Lasers

very nice, these will pump oit loads of fire power and can even bust light tanks,

Falcon
Holo Fields
Spirit Stones
Shuriken Cannon
Scatter Laser

I'd drop this as suggested earlier

completely disagree with that, right now falcons are always worth it. either in the volume of the fire they draw, their good BS and variety of S6+ weapons, and their ability to transport any friendly unit with 6 mans left is invaluable.

·
1,142 Posts
I quite like the list. Although have you no harlequins kiss? i'd drop a few for harlequins kiss's for most of the unit.

Fuegan, well he's the phoenix lord i'd take if i had to choose one. Never used him though, so i don't know whether its a good choice or not.

Warpspiders, can work at any number, i think 8 works best though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts