Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ

1 Hive Tyrant + Wings + Toxic Miasma + Two sets Scything Talons + Warp Field = 172 pts

1 Hive Tyrant + Enhanced Senses + Extended Carapace + Toxin Sacs + Barbed Strangler + Venom Cannon = 182 pts

Elites

1 Lictor = 80 pts

Troops

10 Gaunts + Spinefists = 50 pts

10 Gaunts + Spinefists = 50 pts

10 Hormagaunt + Toxin Sacs = 120 pts

10 Hormagaunt + Toxin Sacs = 120 pts

9 Genestealers + Extended Carapace = 180 pts

9 Genestealers + Extended Carapace = 180 pts

Heavy Support

1 Carnifex + Bonded Exoskeleton + Enhanced Senses + Reinforced Chitin + Extended Carapace + Barbed Strangler + Venom Cannon = 183 pts

1 Carnifex + Bonded Exoskeleton + Enhanced Senses + Reinforced Chitin + Extended Carapace + Barbed Strangler + Venom Cannon = 183 pts

The whole idea with this army is keep my opponents out of cover, and in plain view so I can mow them down my my cannons and stranglers. Thus, the purpose of a sole Lictor. Hopefully, I can take down any harmful armour my opponent throws at me, and I can Insta-kill any other low-toughness troops with my stranglers. Once I get into CC, it should be a done deal.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
943 Posts
sorry man but this list is pretty bad,it is kind of a zilla list but you only have 2 synapse units (one is flying). Most of the lists are marine lists, so first turn lascannons take down flyer, heavy bolters take down a couple of gaunts and send them packing, your turn will do mainly nothing, maybe a couple marines here and there, then the onslaught continues. First of all combine the hormagaunt units, drop the spinegaunts, drop your gun tyrant, tool one of your fexes for cc then get some leaping warriors, thats just my 2 cents, I hope you have a lot of luck.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd keep both the fex's, but give them reinforced chitin instead of bonded exoskeleton.
Drop the shooty fex. ALso drop the TS from the hormies. With the points u save get two cc warrior broods. I'd recommend:
ST, RC, AG-I, Leaping, EC (114pts for 3) This will provide enough synapse and good cc against MEq's.
Hapopy hunting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts