Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list I am thinking of taking to the tournament.

Hero
Wood Elf Noble Alter/Murder of spites,HotH,GW,LA,SH

Branchwraith/Cluster of Radiants

Core
GGX10
GGX10
DryadsX8/Branch Nymph
DryadsX8/Branch Nymph
DryadsX8
GRX5

Special
WardancersX10/musican,Bladsinger

Rare
Treeman

I am thinking of having my Alter run with the wardancers. I know he can not join the unit but I can put him behind or in a way that they both can charge an unit. I could also drop a unit of dryads and 1 wardancer to get 3 tree kin. Comments most welcome.

·
4,361 Posts
A couple of suggestions; replace the murder of spites with annoyance of netlings, I think it will help stay alive longer. Get a musician for the glade riders.

Also, an option to consider would be to drop a few WD's and maybe a branchnymph for a great eagle.

My two cents,

SirKently

·
Firefly
4,209 Posts
I'd drop a nymph for the musician on the glade riders.

Apart from that it looks fairly solid. The treeman will certainly cause people a few headaches.

·
609 Posts
I would definitely add a M to the GR. I like your alter set up. I personally wouldn't give him AoN. You wouldn't be charging in alone with him and you can have some champ take the challenge. I've personally found that the SoCM is a very good item. It usually saves quite a few wounds before breaking.

Looks like a pretty good list though. :C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.