Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is a 1500 list I made, with the idea that a Hive Mind is trying to produce an army made of only the simplest or most independent organisms.
Broodlord: EC 80
6 Genestealers: EC: 120
3 Warriors: 3 Scything Talons, Venom Cannon, 2 Deathspitters, ES, EC: 100
3 Warriors: Rending Claws Scything Talons EC Leaping: 105
Lictor: 80
18 Spinegaunts: 90
8 Genestealers: EC: 160
5 Rippers: 50 Winged 100
3 Biovores: Bio-Acid Spore Mines 165

·
663 Posts
I'd go with eather simple or independant. Your army will loss synaps with the spine guants fast. I'd switch the Biovors with Zonathropes to fix this problem. Also I'd switch the CC warriors for more warriors with deathspitters or devouers to make up for long range support.

Other then that i like it.

·
Mau'Dib
499 Posts
I like the idea and it's something that I've toyed with in the past. The main issue is without big boys you don't have any anti-tank except zoanthropes. In your list I suggest you drop the biovores for zoans and then (in order to help keep with the idea of the list) model the zoans as genestealer Maguses. (Magi?) It lets you field the zoans and justify them fluff wise.

Other than that, leaping rippers are better than flying ones, but since you needed them to be fast attack I guess I can understand why you did them that way.

Reactions: Shadowbane

·
663 Posts
Holy Crap, I've been thinking of a way to use the Magus in an Army of mine. Why didn't i think to use the Magus and a Zonathrope. Good idea paul_Harkonen.

·
Mau'Dib
499 Posts
Woot! You'll have to let me know how it goes because I've been thinking about how I want to make that conversion for a while now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts