Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey plz rate this army thanks.

Chaplain (Bolt pistol, Crozius Arcanum, frag + krak grens, roasarius, purity seals, death mask, Jpack) 218
D3 + 3 Dcompany

Furioso wth Heavy Flamer and smoke launchers 109

10 man tactical squad (1 vet serg, lascannon, flamer, frag grenades) 196

Rhino (smoke launchers, search lights) 68

Predator Anhilator (smoke launchers, all lascannons, search light) 149

Baal' Class Predator (Smoke launchers, heavy bolters, pintle mounted storm bolter) 144

i have decided now since i dont have enough rooom left for another tact squad to add a scout squad so here it is

Scout squad (vet serg, 3 scout wth cc, 1 wth bolter, frag grens) 83

TOTAL 1495
LEFT OVER 5

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Hmm OK:
Chaplain: wouldnt bother with the purity seals or the death mask - waste of points

Furioso - personnaly I dont like em cos they are too slow, they tend to die before they get there but fair enough although it is crying out for extra armour

Tac squad 1-3: Ditch the las cannon - you are gonna scream this squad up close in a rhino - you wont get its points worth, the rhino needs extra armour and the searchlight is a waste. Give the vet sgt a power weapon

Pred: I wouldnt bother with the searchlight and I would be sorely tempted by extra armour again

Baal Class: definatley need extra armour

Scout squad:L take em all with bolters

Generally this will leave you with too few anti tank weapons,
BA I tend to take two srots of tac squads:
10 man squad - no heavy weapon, probably a rhino - these are to get up close and charge

6 man tac squad: las cannon or missile launcher - these are to shoot
in a razroback with TL las cannon

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
yea as a fellow ba player i have to say

get rid of the deathmask on ur chap, its not worth it
get rid of all the tac heavy weapons and give ur vet sgts power weapons insted caus alll they are goin to do is get close in their rhino adnd dish out CC

and try and replace those scouts, with the points u should now have, try and get a small, vet assult sqd, 5 men, have 2 plasma pistols, have a melta gun, so you can use that squad as anti tank. (or to save points have them as a normal assult sqd)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.