Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
145 Deathwing Grand master Lucifer- Terminator armour mc lightning claws bionics

322 Deathwing Terminator Squad Ironclaw- 1 stormbolter powerweapon, 3 storm bolter/power fist, 2 assault cannon/power fist

359 Deathwing Terminator Squad Steelwing- 1 stormbolter powerweapon, 4 lightning claws, 2 Heavy Flamer/power fist

276 Deathwing Terminator Squad Ceramitearm- 1 stormbolter powerweapon, 2 storm bolter/power fist, 2 storm bolter/cyclone missile launcher

268 land raider crusader Purifier- tl assault cannon, 2 hurricane bolters, multimelta, pm storm bolter, smokes, extra armor, frag assault launchers

130 Dreadnought Veyavictus- Tl Lascannon Storm bolter Dccw extra armor

Total 1500

·
850 Posts
Nice list sithjack. It follows the deathwing fluff nicely. Are you going to be using this list?

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah whenever i get around to getting the models

·
Registered
114 Posts
heres wut i would suggest, it is a very nice list aside from the following: 1. first of all cool squad names, second of all, change the squad with the claws name to ironclaw, and the other squad with the bolters and assault steelwing. 2. drop one termie from the 7 man squad and add another to the 5 man squad. this way all of termie squads can get in the land raider if they need to (if theyre not deep striking that is). aside from that the army looks good. nice to see someone using deathwing about now. cool.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why crusaders can hold 8 termies and 3 deathwing termies is 141 pts 11 more than the dread (and its removal would leave me with 1 ranged anti tank squad)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.