2 tomb spiders
= 110
5 scarabs w/ dis
=80
2 monoliths
=470
total=1485

plan is to have:
-phalanx of NC warriors, lord, immortals, and monoliths moving up.
-have flayed ones outflank.
-tomb spiders cover phalanx or killing tanks
-destroyer lord with scarabs flanking and killing tanks

suggestions?

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
Welcome to LO, and to the Necron Tomb Thoughts!

Your list is a little spread out. It's good to have multiple elements, but you need to give each element enough strength to be effective. You could use most of those parts together, but you should consider what you're going to need most to balance out your force.

If you're spreading out like this, I wouldn't take two monoliths, it really restricts you, so I feel the first order of business would be to drop one. After that you need to fill out your squads. In 1.5k it's good to have 3 or more squads of Necron warriors, so that's a primary step. Immortals work better in large squads (or two small squads). Flayed ones should maybe be looking at around a 6 man squad so they have the numbers to make their outflank effective.

I'm interested in the Destroyer lord and scarab vehicle hunt, that might prove rather effective. Let me know how it goes.

As for lords, having two gets pricy, I might look into taking just one. But again try it out, you kept them nice and cheap (I tend to blow about 100 extra for wargear on mine >>)

So overall, lose a monolith, get another squad of warriors, fill in more immortals, and more flayed ones. I think that would set you pretty well (alternatively a second squad of flayed ones might work too)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill drop the other monolith and add another squad of NC warriors. for a total of 30
i think also with that much fire power then ill drop immortals, and take 6 more flayed ones. for a total of 10.
ill use the extra 65 points and either take another spider or take another 4 scarabs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.