Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This would be for a 1500pt Tourny, with one main rule. No named characters. You are also activly encouraged to be 'cheesy'. Its been a while since I got the HE's out so, be gentle :p

Heroes
[149]Noble - Barded Steed, Star lance, Dragon Armour, Shield
[194]Noble (BSB) - barded Steed, dragon Armour, Shield, Banner of the World Dragon

Core
[110]Archers x10

Special
[285]Dragon Princes x8 - Lion Standard
[140]Lion Chariot
[140]Lion Chariot
[140]Lion Chariot
[140]Lion Chariot

Rare
[100]Bolt thrower
[100]Bolt thrower

total 1498

I have my main killy unit of the 2 chars and 8 princes, and lots of impact hits to follow them with. The chariots work in 2's ofcourse. Thoughts?

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Cannon...

Stubborn/Unbreakable units...

Any units with M4 or more...

These are often problems for cheesy army builds, but quite extreme in this case. You have 4 chariots which WILL die quikcly. One big scary unit of DPs totally dependant on breaking on the charge. The rest will be wiped up quite easily, I think. HE is not a very strong cheese army, especially under 2000p.

Also have in mind that units with M4 or more will actually out pace your chariots when they march.

Looks like a funn army though, and I wish you best of luck.

Regards,

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Im stuck with either HE's or Empire. Im actualy a very rounded player usualy, and dont do 'cheese'. I just fancyed a change :)

This list was actualy ment to be an anti-tourny army list. The main unit is immune to fire, fear, terror and all magic. That pretty much spanks daemons and a few DE / VC / Chaos builds.

I could drop 2 Chariots and get a dragon mage. I just dont think they that great though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.