Trygon275
Prime
w regeneration
Adrenal Glands

Trygon275
Prime
w regeneration
Adrenal Glands

Everthing starts of the table and bham!!!!! Genstealers and tervigon flank. Terms sit a back objective, Hive trynats walks through a hole or advances from the back if he is unlucky. Hive comander allow 3+ reserves. trygon pop up though the ground.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Wonderful and awesome fast mods:p

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
Alright, now that you're all switched around...

You have plenty of MC to throw around, but keep in mind when you're coming in reserves like that, you may get scattered, and your units don't have a terrible lot of support alone. Perhaps some extra gaunts would help out?

Also having a second tervigon could really pump up your gaunt production, having a list like this will greatly rely on producing enough gaunts to swarm the opponent while your MCs do their dirty work un-bothered. If you give them enough targets to worry about your MCs will survive longer.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
I agree, maybe a bit less toling, lose the stealers, and add an other tervigon and some gaunts...

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
wait. i can't find my codex. but the tyrgon says that any unit in reserve can come out of a tyrgon hole doesn't it? well that's kinda erm. i dunno, do you think gamesworkshop intended this? i suppose it could work, but a hive tyrant imbedded in the planet's crust before a nid invasion? corr that's a big hole it dug :).
thanks
antique_nova

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
wait. i can't find my codex. but the tyrgon says that any unit in reserve can come out of a tyrgon hole doesn't it? well that's kinda erm. i dunno, do you think gamesworkshop intended this? i suppose it could work, but a hive tyrant imbedded in the planet's crust before a nid invasion? corr that's a big hole it dug :).
thanks
antique_nova
Only wingless infantry can come out of a Trygon's hole.
I find regeneration is rarely worth it. Most of the time, the MC will get shot to death in a single round of shooting. Even if that's not the case, you can't expect to recover enough wounds to make it worthwhile IMHO. If you cut that you can strengthen your nombers elsewhere,

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
i agree with lemt here, however some people have been saying it's best put on either a tervigon or a trygon. mainly trygons at the moment.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts