Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an army of space mareines that i played with twice and seams to work prety good. The one thing i think it lacs is numbers so im thinking of adding an inquisetor and some inqizetorial storm troopers wut do you think

1 force comander+storm bolter+terminator armour.
10 marines+missile+flamer+frag greandes=176
9 marines+bolter+flamer+frag grenades155
5 terminators+heavy flamer 260
predannihilator+lasscannons 145
5 assault marines+2 plasma135
dreadnought+flamer+lascannons=135
rhino+storm+smoke63
5devestators+l2lascannons+plasma+missile=200
razorback+plasma+smoke=93
vindicator+smoke 123
Librarian+artifactarmour+forceweapon
1499 pts total

the smoke seams to work great i played this one noob and advanced all my tanks and transports at wonce and relased my smoke except for my vidicator wich i drove around my tanks and relased the smoke next turn the final resault was my vindicator took out 3 terminator and my other squads and tanks killed his razorback his rhino and his hq.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Why do you have your force commander in terminator armour, is it a fluff issue or do you tellaport him in with the terminators? I'd put him in artifact armour and have him join that 9 man tac squad in the rino. B)

·
850 Posts
Nice army list! Also if you give the force commander artificer armor you might want to give him the iron halo so he can have invul. save, but other than that, it is a great army. that's all. Also, your going to kill me for saying this but...

----------------
"I am the Traveller of Nurgle
I am the Herald of Nurgle
I am the Host of the Destroyer Hive
Fear the God of Decay
Let him bring disease and rot to all that appose him
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR AND THE IMPERIUM!
LET THE GALAXY BURN AND DECAY!
HAIL TO THE GOD OF NURGLE!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.