Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this is so far teh best list I've been able to make. It seems to be good at everything enough to do anything I need it to do, and now, for your viewing pleasure, my list.

Sorc, MoS, Lash, Wings
145 pts

Noise Marines x7, sound blaster upgrade, x7
200 pts

Noise Marines x7, sound blaster upgrade, x7, personal icon
205 pts

Oblits x3
225 pts

Oblits x3
225 pts

Termies x4, combi plas x3, h-flamer, p.fist
150 pts

Raptors x 13, MoK, Melta x2, Champ with power fist
350 pts

This list seems to be good for me. With the 3 homers on the field for the termies/oblits, once they drop down they highly alter how the game goes. And I normally keep the lord/khorn raptors near eachother and just go nuts. (I keep the personal icon noise marines squad on the other side of the field.)

I normally move the noise marines first turn, and for the rest of the game (most the time) I don't move them and just launch the hyper volly of shots at whatever is alive. It seems to work pretty well. I use the raptors to shred anything in CC and have the lord pull things closer to make sure the raptors can stay in CC. I also use the lord to kill any sort of multi-wound models that may be on the field.

·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
List looks pretty good to me, pretty much what I'd take. Be sure to arrange your 6 obliterators into 3 squads of 2 for the advantage of added flexibility.;)
For some freaking reason, whenever I take them in squads of 2, they tend to fail. Like, every time I do that, they die in like 1 volley of bolter fire. I have no idea how that happens, and I'd love to take them in 2 man squads... but my luck dictates otherwise. -.- Damn you chaos gods...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.