Predator Annihilator @ 150pts
- Twin linked Lascannons
- Side Sponson Lascannons
- Extra Armour

Baal Predator @ 120pts
- Twin Linked assault cannons
- Side sponson heavy bolters

TOTAL: 1,520pts

I am pretty happy with this list but there is the problem of transporting my tactical marines. I had rhinos, but they were too flimsy, and please don't suggest drop pods because I don't have access to them. Also, you can see that I am 20 pts over, which I don't know what to take out of the list. Help is needed thanks.

HPA

·
Registered
400 Posts
for those 20pts, I'd just make the Pred annihilator another Baal...somehow pouring out 20 ap4 shots a turn is very satisfying. As for ur troops, id take drop pods but since u are saying no to them, then i suggest u just make them into shooty squads like tac1 and tac2. With some pts u save there, just beef up the assault squad. Two big bad assaulting units are enough in 1500pts.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, OK, I get what your saying but don't you think that I have enough shooty type units for BA?
I mean, theres the las-plas tac squad, the 2 speeders, the Baal, and the Annihilator. I totally support you reason for ading another Baal, but unfortunatly my Gaming store has plenty of tanky armies, and AV 14 tanks. I played one guy once with two LR and in 1500pts, and I laughed. But then I realized my obvious weakness, which was not high str weapons. After that battle, I swore never to take two Baals before taking an Annihilator!

Any more advice is welcome; and if you would like to critisize my list then, hey, go right ahead.

HPA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.