42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HQ
Kharn
chaos lord with mark of khorne with power weapon

Troops
8x beserker with skull champ with plasma pistol + rhino with daemonic possesion

8x beserker with skull champ with plasma pistol + rhino with daemonic possesion

8x beserker (to go with kharn in land raider)

Heavy Support
Defiler x4 cc arms

Defiler x4 cc arms

Land Raider with daemonic possession and dirge caster

aprox 1499
replaced bikers with chaos lord with mark of khorne to go in land raider is this better
wat do you guys think

·
Registered
24 Posts
Drop the plasma pistols and take some fists for those camps
Drop also the bikes and dozerblades. Chaos dozerblades arent that great compared to the space marines.
Of the points you maybe could get an daemonprince or something like that.

I hope it helps...

Tomzy

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Personally i would stick with power weapons not the fist its a bit of a waste of the high ish I on charge.
Both are acceptible, although fists is considered a better all-purpose upgrade. I usually equip zerk champs with fists.

Lord: Where's his weapon? Power weapon? Daemon weapon? Twin claws?

Rhinos: Generally speaking, it's best to leave them streamlined. Possession is just darn expensive, and it doesn't often protect the rhinos, since more incoming enemy fire will easily penentrate the hull.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I agree with Rabbit demonic possesion and extra armor are not worth the points for a rhino. Drop them for a pair of LC for your Naked HQ. If he is running with the berzerkers he will tear thru a good chunk of your enemies and the 8 zerkers can clean up what ever remains, thats how i run mine and that HQ almost never dies, and is more then worth his 135pts.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Personally I would drop Kharn and get some chaos terminators as he is just not worth his points in my honest opinion.

Drop the daemonic possession and dozer blade on the rhinos and land raider, they will not need them and use the points to buy a rhino for your third unit of berserkers.

Lastly you are still lacking in anti-tank ability. Upgrade the skull champions to have a powerfist in case they get into combat with a dreadnought, carnifex or wraithlord. You could also do with keeping the las-cannons on the defilers.

JvK B)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts