Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, so I'm new and I admit this list is awful, but I think it may have the potential to cause havoc on my friends armies (IG, Tau Space Marines and Orks)

Cannoness, Eviscerator, Inferno Pistol, Book, Cloak of St. Aspira, Jump Pack-130

7 Seraphim, 2 Twin Flamers, Vet Superior, Book-205 (with cannoness)

5 Seraphim, 2 Twin Flamers-140

5 Seraphim, 2 Twin Flamers-140

9 Sisters, heavy flamer, flamer, Vet Superior, book, rhino, armour, smoke-205

Exorcist-135

Exorcist-135

Faith:7 or 8?

Basic Idea, Cannoness and the Seraphim rush first and wipe out crisis suits, broadsides, tanks, heavy weapon teams and any other nasty ranged weapons there are shooting my precious tanks. The exorcists also can help in this role if need be, or just shoot masses of infantry depending on how well the seraphim are doing. Once the rhinos get close enough, they'll unload the sisters and if everything goes well, rout the enemy.

Seems pretty straightforward, but if anyone has any tips or rants they want to go off on, please, feel free.

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
Remember when you advance the canoness with the seraphim not to let her end up in assault attached to the squad, she steals their ability to hit & run.

You could probably do with some more anti tank options. Only 3 units in the entire army that can hurt a vehicle will run out quick. I find 6 seraphim with inferno pistols to be highly effective. Five with flamers aren't going to be able to get off Divine Guidance anyway, which is the whole point of flamers!

·
Archmagos
904 Posts
Like Affe said, the Canoness steals the Seraphim hit and run ability. Separate them before you charge
I'd give the Canoness a Blessed Weapon personally. You might as well take advantage of the higher initiative. If she's going to be an anti-tank unit though, then I think the eviscerator should be fine

I also suggest upgrading one or two of the smaller Seraphim squads to have inferno pistols.

If you can find the points, give the Exorcists extra armor. Statistically, you won't get crew stunned very often, but its worth it. An Eviscerator for the Seraphim VSS can be pretty useful as well.

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cannoness, Eviscerator, Book, Cloak, Jump Pack, Inferno pistol-130

7 Seraphim, 2 Twin Flamers, Vet Superior, eviscerator, Book-230

7 Seraphim, 2 Twin Flamers, Vet Superior, eviscerator, Book-230

9 Sisters, heavy flamer, flamer, Vet Superior, book, melta bombs rhino, armour, smoke-210

9 Sisters, heavy flamer, flamer, Vet Superior, book, melta bombs rhino, armour, smoke-210

Exorcist, heavy armour-140

Exorcist, heavy armour-140

Faith-7
Models-50
Vehicles-5
Points-1500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.