Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Master, General Blood Armor, Pendant of Khaeleth, Great Weapon, Sea Dragon, Shield -140

Death Hag, Cauldron of Blood -200

Sorc, Scroll x2 -150

Core-
RxB Men x12 -120
Dark Riders x5, RxB Muso -117
Dark Riders x5, RxB Muso -117

Special-
Exocioners x12 FC -174
Black Guard x18 FC ASF banner -304

Rare
War Hydra -175

Total 1497

I plan on using this as a come and get me type list with the dark riders forcing charges where my exos and black guard can mop up or using the Dark riders to hunt war machines while my exposing my black guard to a charge which have the ASF banner to surprise them then the exos will come in and mop up, War Hyrda will be more about presence then ability imo it just scares people and they want to avoid it. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's a nice list, I'd actually take it to the table myself!
Though I do prefer to run my BG 7x2, but that's a matter of taste. ;)

Though, try to find some points to make the Death Hag a BSB. Stubborn Ld 8/9 is solid, but with a BSB around they aint going nowhere!
Maybe drop 2 RXB and the musician in either BG or exe unit?

Allso, if you are expecting to face some magic heavy armies, it might be a good idea to remove a scroll and add in the ring of hotek on either the caster or the BG champion.

Where do you plan to put your general?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Here is a quick revision for you to think about:

death hag, same but the BSB too
executioners: drop all command options
Black guard: drop music, give champ soul render

Why these revisions? Executioner FC is VERY expensive for what it does. By dropping the command on the executioners, you are able to afford the BSB upgrade, and by dropping music for the black guard you are able to squeeze just enough points out of the list to buy the soulrender, which is quite nice in an ASF unit. S5 3 attacks, and hatred every turn with AP? Very good. If you don't mind dropping a crossbow model, it isn't too bad an idea to give him CD instead.

Model count is the same, but the options are much better, considering before you were paying for +1 attack, +1 SCR, ability to rally at +1 LD and break ties on a unit that is going to be stubborn and wins not by SCR, but by killing things with their S6 attacks with KB and boosted attack profile from the cauldron. Music on black guard is not a good investment either, as they can't flee from a charge, and are unlikely to break so rally almost never happens. (and you expect to kill things with them, not SCR them to death)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.