Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think?

DP with wings & MoK (not the greatest but can kill tanks and can't be IK)
1 Greater Daemon

8 Chosen IoK, 1 AC, 2 Melta, 1 PW, 1 PF, IoK (works damn well in my Alpha Legion)

8 Berserkers, 1 SC with PW, 1 PP, Rhino

8 Raptors, AC with LC, 2 Melta, IoK

1 Defiler, 2 extra attacks

32 Bodies, 2 MC and 2 Walkers with Battle Cannons

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
What do you think?

DP with wings & MoK (not the greatest but can kill tanks and can't be IK)
1 Greater Daemon

8 Chosen IoK, 1 AC, 2 Melta, 1 PW, 1 PF, IoK (works damn well in my Alpha Legion)

8 Raptors, AC with LC, 2 Melta, IoK

32 Bodies, 2 MC and 2 Walkers with Battle Cannons
Drop the lightening claws and use powerfist on the raptor, myself rabbit and karmoon had a long discussion on this subject and it benefits more from the fist. It also meshs better with the meltas, allowing you to go in for the kill if the meltas fail to blow up a vehicle.

Id give the champion of the chosen the powerfist.

PP arent really that good an idea for your berzerkers, id suggest dropping them and using the points elsewere

It doesnt look a bad army, nice work.

Dan

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drop the lightening claws and use powerfist on the raptor, myself rabbit and karmoon had a long discussion on this subject and it benefits more from the fist. It also meshs better with the meltas, allowing you to go in for the kill if the meltas fail to blow up a vehicle.

Id give the champion of the chosen the powerfist.

PP arent really that good an idea for your berzerkers, id suggest dropping them and using the points elsewere

It doesnt look a bad army, nice work.

Dan
Well the chosen is where i hope the GD will pop out, so i was thinking of just giving him nothing or the PW. The fist was going to carry the Icon.

Any ideas for the extra 30 points from the PP? 2 Melta bombs for the SC and 2 combi flamers for the Rhinos?

Thanks it looks like it will work well.

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Well the chosen is where i hope the GD will pop out, so i was thinking of just giving him nothing or the PW. The fist was going to carry the Icon.

Any ideas for the extra 30 points from the PP? 2 Melta bombs for the SC and 2 combi flamers for the Rhinos?

Thanks it looks like it will work well.
Ah, good choice there then on the greater daemon. Stick with that plan for the chosen.

Personnally, i believe that the skull champs would benefit from powerfists, this means the entire squad isnt up the creek when a dreadnaught equivalent appears in combat with them and casually eats them all.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.