Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what i was thinking of.
I dont know the exscat pts cost so dont kill me if i mess op a bit (Lost my codex lol got to get another)
(im newb so dont be mean) Plz tell me what wargear tp give this stuff

Hq
Chaplin-70pts

Elite
Dreadnought-Assault Cannon-105
10 Terminators-2 Assault Cannons-470

Troops
10 Tactical Squad-ML-Plasma Gun-200
10 Tactical Squad-Flamer-Plasma Gun-200

Fast Attack
10 Assault Marines-265

Heavy Support
8 Dev Squad-ML-ML-HB-LC-200

(all the pt values are a best guess if u could tell me the real pt cost for these that would help)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hq
Chaplin-70pts

85pts for a reclusiarch, 100 for a Master of Sanctity

Elite
Dreadnought-Assault Cannon-105
10 Terminators-2 Assault Cannons-470

dreadnought is correct, termies cost 440

Troops

10 Tactical Squad-ML-Plasma Gun-200
10 Tactical Squad-Flamer-Plasma Gun-200

1st sqaud is 170pts, 2nd is...how do you have 2 special weapons in one sqaud (should be one heavy and one special) - do you mean plasma cannon? if so then it costs 176pts

Fast Attack
10 Assault Marines-265

220pts

Heavy Support
8 Dev Squad-ML-ML-HB-LC-200

210pts

Tips: give the chaplain a jumppack so he can join your assault sqaud. in the assault sqaud, put a power fist (termy hounours plus power fist is extra 30pts, jumppack is 20pts.)
what is the point of a heavy wepean and a flamer in one sqaud? you need to be close to use a flamer, and if you move you can't use the heavy wep.

i prefer 4 missle launchers in a dev sqaud, and then small tac (6 or 7) sqauds with plasma or las cannon and plasma gun use the points from less models for more wargear for your assault marines (melta bombs, 5pts per models) or termy honours on your chaplain (15pts). maybe even upgrade your chaplain to a MoS. other things to do are give your dreadnought smoke launchersor extra armour, maybe even make it venerable if you want. (extra armour 5pts, smoke launchers 3pts, venerable upgrade 20pts (an extra 10pts gives the tank hunter or furious assault skill - this requires being venerable)

termies look fine, assault marines will own with the chaplains help.

·
Registered
396 Posts
if your opponent is playing a monolith, then you are going to need at least 3 LasCannons to deal with it. if he's not then you want 4 ML because they insta-death necrons.

·
Registered
396 Posts
yeah, thats doable, depending on the rest of the list. if he brought alot of expensive stuff then go for it, but if the rest of the list is warriors, you're wasting your time-and will probably die to the pie pplate of doom from the monolith.

·
Registered
3 Posts
for the devestator squad try and stick to one element, like anti infentry, anti tank etc
for necrons try to heavy bolters and 2 plasma cannons, or if you have the points 4 plasma cannons

·
Registered
396 Posts
sicon of mars said:
for the devestator squad try and stick to one element, like anti infentry, anti tank etc
for necrons try to heavy bolters and 2 plasma cannons, or if you have the points 4 plasma cannons
Are you mentally handicapped? dont ever bring heavy bolters against Necrons, they just waste points, and for 5pts more you can have a ML which exactly what you want against Necrons.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Against necrons if u plan to use a shooty list then MLs and Lascans are the weapons for u. Dev squads with 4 MLs each are real Necron killers...
of course u also probably want an assault element to use the fact that Necrons pretty much suk at CC...so an assault squad or some Termies will be nice.
hope i helped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts