Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
I would ALWAYS take feel no pain on a khorn statured prince, as it gives you an additional 4+ save against all ranged weapons that are less then STR 10. Las cannons, bright lances, rending assualt cannon hits, etc all get a 4+ feel no pain save. It really makes sure this monster gets into CC, or if he dosn't he soacks so much fire the rest of your army should.
I disagree. I think Aura is more usefull. Lots of CC squads, which your Daemon Prince will see, have power weapons. Without that invunlerable save he will be taking wounds pretty often and he'll eventually die against any decent squad's with power weapons.

Or some squads have hidden powerfists. If they get up to strength 10 then it will instant kill your lord. Of course it isn't that common that a powerfist will get up to strength 10, but their are units out there that have Strength 5 with powerfists.

1 Chaos Predator (Heavy Support) @ 145 Pts
Autocannon; Lascannon Sponsons
Daemonic Possession

1 Chaos Predator (Heavy Support) @ 165 Pts
TL Lascannons; Lascannon Sponsons
Daemonic Possession
I'd take off Daemonic Possession off your preds and add side sponser lascannon's. This will cost 10 more points all together but you could take essence off yoru lord for this.

Ben

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
1 Daemon Prince @ 147 Pts
Mark of Khorne; CC Weapon (x2)
Daemonic Stature
Daemonic Speed
Daemonic Resilience
Daemonic Strength
Daemonic Aura
Feel No Pain
Well, depending on what weapons they're shooting at your prince with, D Armour could be a nice addition. If they're shooting weapons with ap 2 or lower on him then keep him the way he is, but if they're shooting weapons with ap 3 or more then give him Daemon Armour.

Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.