HQ: Master of the Forge- 120
Conversion beamer

Troops: 10 x Tactical- 230
flamer
Heavy bolter
Rhino
Extra Armour
HK

Troops: 9 x Tactical- 229 (HQ choice rides with them)
meltagun
Lascannon
Rhino
Extra Armour
HK

Troops: 10 x Tactical- 170
Plasma gun- 10
Missile Launcher- 0
Rhino- 35
Extra Armour- 15
HK- 10

Troops: 10 x Tactical- 240
Plasma gun
Missile Launcher
Rhino
Extra Armour
HK

Elites: 5x Assault Terminators- 450
Sergeant- Lightening claws
4x Thunderhamer and Storm shield
Land Raider Redeemer
Multi-melta

1509 points.

Tactic: Land raider with Terminators in middle, two rhinos either side. Tacticals split into combat squads with the assault weapon half advancing (or holding neaby objectives) with the rhio as cover, and the heavy weapon half staying in the rhino and advancing. Idea is the HKs on the rhinos alongside Tactical heavy weaponry takes out the major problems before rhinos arrive, and the Land raider and Terminators finish off the resiliant bits.

Any thoughts and criticisms would be great.

·
durus
2,578 Posts
You need to edit your post to NOT include indivual point costs, it is against forum rules.

You can go:

eg. 10 man Space Marine Squad, Heavy Bolter, Melta Gun, with Rhino, Extra Armor - 170pts

I like the idea of your list, but I would have the HW part of your squad stating back and shooting instead of moving in a Rhino where it can't be used.

I personally don't like HKs.

Cheers, DH

·
2,076 Posts
your list is illegal. That 9 man squad cannot have any special or heavy weapons.

Otherwise, pretty nice.

·
Registered
52 Posts
just a question, whats up with the master of the forge? are you using him as a heavy suport oriented troop? i think you might want to give him the servo harness and send him up with the raider, depending on your tactics though. just wondering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts