Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, this is something i thought would be interesting to see, a dwarf army with most of the units in the enemy's deployment zone. its crazy and probably wont work but it will be fun to use. tell me what you think.

1 thane w/ Ro stone, Xbow, GW, Ro Brotherhood, MRo Kragg, and Ro fury.
17 LB rangers w/ throwing axes, GW, SB, and Ro slowness.
10 Warriors w/ shields
10 Quarrellers w/ shields
3 units of 15 Miners w/ prospector, steam drill, and blasting charges
1 Gryocopter

Total: 84 models, 1499 pts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hehe is sure looks like fun, but I have 2 questions. Ehmm why did you get a GW for your Thane? With a rune on it, it turns into a handweapon you know.
Your warriors, wouldnt that just be a waste of money with only 10 in the unit? If you want an army which basically has one purpose. To turn up behind enemy lines, and running out of the trees. So perhaps it would be better to invest in more miners, rangers or even another Gyro.

Anyways think the list looks pretty nice, and it might turn out to be good :w00t:

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
King Alriks Bodyguard said:
Hehe is sure looks like fun, but I have 2 questions. Ehmm why did you get a GW for your Thane? With a rune on it, it turns into a handweapon you know.

Actually he has the Master Rune of Kragg The Grim upon it, it is a new one and makes the great weapon runic - still can have runes but keeps all the attributes of a ordinary great weapon.

KU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts