Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,
i made an army list to fight against my friend, who has ulthwe eldar, not strike force, i would like to know wat suggestions on changes or improvements on the weaknesses u see in my army list. Thanks.

HQ

Librarian Saphiel 121pts
PW, BP, Psychic Hood, Weaken Resolve

Saphiel's Chosen (Command Squad) 176pts
9 man, 1 with PG, Standard of Devastation

Rhino Transport 50pts

ELITES

Dreadnought Sieron 135pts
TL lascannon, DCCW with Heavy Flamer

TROOPS

Tactical Squad #1 105pts
6 man, 1 with PC

Tactical Squad #2 105pts
6 man, 1 with PC

Tactical Squad #3 110pts
7 man, 1 with HB

Tactical Squad #4 110pts
7 man, 1 with HB

Scout Squad 113pts
6 man, 4 with Sniper Rifle, 1 with HB

FAST ATTACK

Ravenwing attack bike 70pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Devastator Squad 200pts
8 man, 4 with ML

Predator Annihilator 130pts
TL lascannon, HB sponsons

Whirlwind 75pts

GRAND TOTAL: 1500pts
Number of models: 55

·
850 Posts
I am not too fimilar w/ Dark Angels, but i know a good deal about Space Marines in general. So i like the list alot, but here are somethings you might want to change:

First, for your 9 man command squad, drop the the squad to 5. Next, drop the power weapon from the librarian and give him a force weapon and if you can take this..give him artificer armor and if you still have enough points, give him an invulnerable save.

This are just suggestions, so if you think this are bad i will highly accept if you don't take them. Also if you want better answers try talking to Master Belial, he is also a Dark Angels player, so he migh help you w/ the list.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'd suggest using more Rhinos, knowing eldar opponents there will be lots of Starcannons tearing your tactical squads into pieces.

Things I would have changed in your list:

-Drop the attack bike, or change it for a Landspeeder.
-Drop the standard, not worth the points
-Drop one squad of Tactical marines and devide them on the 3 remaining squads. give the three squads Rhinos and flamers
-Make the Sgts in the Tactical Squads vets and give them power weapons / fists
-Switch the Plasmagun in the Command Squad for a Flamer instead, after all they are going to assault right?
-Make atleast the sgt in the Command Squad a vet and give him power weapon / fist
-Make the Scout Squad bigger, more sniperrifles

·
994 Posts
i would suggest making your force faster so that it includes some bikes and some assault marines. this way you can get into assault quickly which will stop the starcannons firing at you and then when your marines get close enough they can finish them off.

hope this helps. i would suggest some more rhinos but as you dont have anymore you can use them.

i would suggest that if it is possible a land raider crusader could be a good idea for taking out lareg sqauds of guardians.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.