Grand Master - Icon of the Just, NFW+chainfist - 200
retinue of 5 termies - 230

Troops

5 IST - 2x plasma guns, sergant w/ meltabombs, teleport homer - 95
mounted in rhino - extra armour, smoke launchers - 58
5 IST - 2x melta guns, sergant w/ meltabombs, teleport homer - 95
mounted in rhino - extra armour, smoke launchers - 58

Fast attack

Teleport attack squad's - 8 GK's - incinerator, justicar w/meltabombs + targeter - 241
- 7 GK's - incinerator, justicar w/targeter - 211

Heavy Support

GK Dreadnought - TLLC/ML, extra armour, smoke - 156
GK Dreadnought - TLLC/ML, extra armour, smoke - 156

This list is just for general ues (No tournaments etc).

Please comment on anything you like/dislike about this list as i have never used it before along with any improvements that may help.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Well, the model count is pretty low.

I say drop 1 IST squad altogether and then max out the other squad, then move the 7-man GK squad from the Fast Attack slot into your troops and boost them up to 10. The reason for this is that your IST squads will die very quickly with their current numbers.

I'm also not so sure about the Chainfist on your GM. I guess that it's good because it gives an extra attack (?), and can allow you to insta-kill T4 models, but you're going to strike last.

There's also a lot of meltabombs in this list, so maybe you could cut down on a few of those?

Other than that, I have no problems. :)

-Spaar

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
Looks pretty solid to my eyes! Run with it! ;Y

·
Registered
787 Posts
The HQ chews into so many points, even if it is rock solid :(

I like the list, but prefer to crump in some more Power Armoured Knights rather than the Termies. You could try go for some Mounted Sisters instead, they can run along with the ISTs:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.