Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have a tournement in about 1 month and I would like some help with the list I have so far.

HQ-175pts
Daemon Prince-MoN, Wings, Warptime-175pts.

Elites-235pts
5 Terminators-Champ, Icon of Slaanesh, 2 lightning claws, 2 chainfists, 4 combi-plasmas, Heavy Flamer-245pts

Troops-934pts
10 CSM-Champ, powerfist, Icon of Nurgle, 2 meltas, rhino-295pts
7 Plague marines-Champ, Powerfist, combi-melta, Personal icon, 2 meltas, rhino-271pts
8 Berserkers-Champ, power weapon, rhino-233pts
10 summoned daemons-130pts

Heavy support-150pts
1 Obliterator-75pts
1 Obliterator-75pts

TOTAL-1504pts

All help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If you are going to buy the Icon of Nurgle for the CSM, you would be better off just using Plague Marines instead.

Fearless, Feel No Pain, Blight Grenades, and not needing to have 10-strong for a second meltagun,

Id drop the TL-Bolter too.

Reaper Autocannons arent that effective as the unit is going to be in combat, and lightning claws are better in pairs for the same points cost (but granting +1A).

·
Registered
362 Posts
it does not look like he is taking pairs of lightning claws, or he would not be able to carry both of the combi weapons. but if your going to kit them out like that why not go with the heavy flamer, it will do more in close range infantry killing that the lightning claws excel at.

if you are actually concerned with vehicles as the melta suggests power phists are much more effective against MC and vehicles, rerolling wounds against w/ 6's to wound is still only about 30% wound, while a phist will give you anywhere from 33%-87%, i believe the "karmoon special" specifies a chain fist for vehicles for a good reason.

follow joes advice and you could maybe even field 2 karmoon special squads

thats 4 terms - 3 combi plasma(or melta), a heavy flamer, and chain fist. should come to 155 points if i remember it right.

on the gripping hand you only have your prince and 3 rhinos that will be drawing all AT fire till your terms and demons DS, i would think a defiler or predator might make your opponent have to make harder choices than the terms do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts