Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out this tyranis army and tell me if i need to change anything.

HQ

Hive Tyrant
wings
toxin sacs
ext. carapace
scything talons X2
warp blast
-
178pts

3 Warriors
scything talons X3
venom cannon
deathspitters X2
-
79pts

TROOPS

12 Genestealers
-
192pts

31 Termagaunts
fleshborers X31
hive node
-
227pts

32 Hormagaunts
scything talons X32
hive node
-
202pts

6 Rippers
leaping X6
-
84pts

FAST ATTACK

3 Warriors
scything talons X3
rending claws X3
wings X3
[IN] adrenal glands X3
toxin sacs X3
implant attack X3
flesh hooks X3
ext. carapace X3
-
144pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Old One Eye
-
164pts

2 Zoanthrope
warp blast X2
-
118pts

2 Biovore
frag
bio-acid
-
106pts

Total=1494pts

·
Registered
163 Posts
i would change you fleshbores to spine fists and give a couple of your rippers rending claws, they make a nice surprise on tanks. but other then that it looks ok.
in 1500 points lictors work good i think i would take a pair over the 3 shooty warriors(after changeing you termies to 5 points each insted of 7).

XG

·
Registered
175 Posts
You can mutate ripper swarms so every 10th wound has rending claws (with your current army list). I'd ditch them all together in favor of more gaunts or Fast Attack.

Ditch the Flesh hooks on the winged warriors, they won't be assulting into difficult terrain, and "Vertically Impassable" terrain can be flown over.

You MAY want to divide up your gaunts in half. Large broods are always good for assulting, but if they get stuck in a situation where they can't do any good (ie, on a dread), then you're whole team is tied up. Of course, this means an extra 10 pts for another hive node.

Spinefists over Fleshborers for your Termies is another good choice. You really don't loose much since they hardly ever fire anyway, and they are better vs lightly armored foes, like standard Eldar troopers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.