Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here it is, it's only a wych cult so that the HQ isn't bogged down by expensive incubi and I can still make use of that wonderful 'isn't an independant character' thing when you give them a retinue. Plus the initiative is great :D

Primarily created with slaughtering MeQ's and the like, small elite power armoured forces.

HQ: Wych Archite, shadowfield, agoniser, combat drugs, splinter pistol, plasma grenades 143pts
Retinue: Wyches, 6 + Succubus, all have wych weapons and plasma grenades, succubus has agoniser, 126pts

Transport: Raider, 55pts

Elites: Raider Squad, 7 + Sybarite, Blaster, Splinter cannon, Sybarite has agoniser and plasma grenades, 107pts
Transport: Raider, 55pts

Elites: Raider Squad, 7 + Sybarite, Blaster, Splinter cannon, Sybarite has agoniser and plasma grenades, 107pts
Transport: Raider, disintegrator 60pts

Troops: Wyches, 7 + Succubus, all have wych weapons and plasma grenades, succubus has agoniser, 140pts

Troops: Wyches, 7 + Succubus, all have wych weapons and plasma grenades, succubus has agoniser, 140pts

Troops: Warp Beast Pack, 3 + Beastmaster, 51pts

Troops: Warp Beast Pack, 3 + Beastmaster, 51pts

Heavy Support: Ravager, 2 disintegrators 115pts

1500pts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks good to me. I'd personally give the Archite the Punisher/Tormentor Helm combo since the +1S drug effect gives a nice S5 and a 3+ to wound MEQs (again, just a personal preference).

That said, the only real worry I can see is you will probably have a tough time against any heavy armor list since you only have three dark lances and no heywire grenades. Perhaps you can skinny down somewhere and add a 100pt sniper squad? (10x warriors with 2x Dark lances).

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you need some DL's (which you kinda do) I would take the dissies off the Raiders and give them to the Ravagers, Then the Ravagers can take out a MEQ spaud easier with their 1 S7 AP2, and 6 S4 AP3 shots, instead of the one kill from the DL.

Then if you see that combo with the Land Raider and those "assault" termies in them, you can turbo your raiders to cover the front and sides so that they cant get out and then blow it to bits with all the other DL's you'll have, along with the squad inside. Especially if you take a Sniper Squad as mentioned above. Remember, you only need to pen it to make them come out and play:)

But the only thing I would do is make those warp beast squads one full squad and then make your retinue a normal Troops choice. Then you can put your Archite with the one that gets the 12" assault or another drug you like.

But other than that it looks good.

May your cunning never faulter and your torture chamber's stay full.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Agree with Toloran, absolutely against having a agoniser on him, you already have 7.

Wych weapons are 1 (even if you count it as 2 theres somthing wrong, plasmanades arent free) point and plasma grenades 2 points. Don't really feel you need all those plasma grenades total of 52 points, fill the warp beasts maybe.

Kill that and maybe the shadow field (personal preference) but I guess since he doesnt have IC status hmm keep it. I would like to move those dissies to the ravagers, dont like to mixy, though again personal preference

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.