Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some asistance on what i should buy next i have the following:-

-Inqusitor Lord Coteaz and Retinue
-Grey Knight Terminators (4 terminators.1 brother captain)
-Callidus Assassin
-20 Cadain shock troops
-Grey Knight Space Marines (5 grey knights,1 justicar)
-Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader

'I ordered a mk4 Grey Knight Dreadnought'

·
Registered
717 Posts
more grey knights terms and power armored ones. More cadian shock troops, Kasrkin (stormtroopers)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking about more grey knights might make 2 squads of 10 and use them as fast attack and i might convert a box of kasrkins to inqusitor like what you do with stormtroopers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hmm
More Grey Knights in Power Armour (they're just plain cool)
A Dreadnought (reccomend arming with a lascannon...will "autokill" a lot fo guys, good vs vehicles. Also, although many don't reccomend Dreadnoughts due to poitns cost they are very good at slowing down low-strength enemies - assualt your opponent's 30+ strong 'gaunt unit and suddenly (since they can't harm him until he's immobilised) the entire unit is held up)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ye im in the middle of building an mk4 grey knight dreadnought im not at arm stage yet i got misslies, claw,lascannon & plasma cannon so i can mix and mach

·
Registered
49 Posts
Add some Kasrkins or Stormies, whichever you prefer the look of. I personally have three 10 man squads in my 1500 point army. Loose the Assasin and load up on Grey Knights. Two 7 man squads of Power armor and one squad of 5 Termies.
I never had much luck with Land Raiders personally, they always seemed to get blown up or immobilised by some lucky lascannon shot.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

bob

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ye i will get some kasrkins and more grey knights

my land raider has never been amobalised or destroyed and i have a mk 4 dreadnought wit lascannon and rockets or claw i change dependes who im agenst <_< <_<

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.