2x Kannons, ammo runts 46

Looted wagon, boom gun 105

mega nobz would go with Ghazghkull, however,
no transport on looted wagon bcus of boom gun

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Transports or bikes, and always powerklaws

The meganobz will be obliterated long before they come anywhere near your opponent, and the same goes for the regular unit of nobz. Whenever you use nobz of any kind, they always need a transport. They die far too easily without them. If you aren't going to use transports or bikes, then I wouldn't use nobz. They just don't make it on foot.

The unit of 5 nobz is too small and underpowered. The same number of points invested in boyz would do better. Regular nobz only work well when setup like this: 7-9 nobz with 2-3 powerklaws, painboy, cybork bodies, waughh banner, bosspole, and a transport. If you're using biker nobz, you could go as low as 6 nobz, but I wouldn't go any lower than that.

Every unit of boyz needs a powerklaw, or marines and monstrous creatures will make fools of them. I've said it before and I'll say it again: although I've seen some players use units of boyz without powerklaws, I have never seen one of those players ever win a game. Unless you have a powerklaw in each unit of boyz, you're going to lose a lot, especially against marines and monstrous creatures.

I'd try and find a way to add one more deffkopta. With only 4, you'll be running after only one casualty. I never use anything less than 5.

It comes down to personal taste, but I prefer KMBs on the killa kans. It's only 5 points more, and they kill terminators and monstrous creatures with ease.

I also usually give looted boomguns a second gun, usually a big shoota. That way they can still do something even if the main gun is blown off.

In any case, good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi,

thanx or the reply,

i was thinking and considering th points you have made, what if i put the meganobz in a transport?

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Sure

As long as they have a transport, then they'll be fine. I'd either give them a trukk or a battlewagon. Meganobz are very cost effective and can tear most units to bits. Just look out for units that have a lot of power weapons in them. Meganobz have no invulnerable save, so they only work well when they get their armor save.

·
Now w/ English voice-over
454 Posts
This is nothing really.. I ain't good with the orks just reading through those posts to get an idea how to start my own Waaagh!! :D but wouldn't it be better to move the nobz to troops section? :) that way they'd be scoring and since you have 2 bosses you can do it,... as I said it was nothing-.. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts