Whirlwind -85

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
blackschizm said:
HQ- Master of Sanctity - Lightning CLaws / Term A. -155

Elites-
7x Assault Term.- 5x Lightning Claws / 2x Thunder H. -280
Ok, don't take these for 2 reaons. A) they don't have a good means of transportation to ensure that they get into combat unscathed, B) it's a giant points sink that generally doesn't make up for it's value in games of under 2,500 pts.

6x Termainators- 2x Assault C. -280
6x Termainators- 2x Assault C. -280
They only really have to be 5 men...

5x Scouts- 4x Sniper R. / Hvy Bolter -90
5x Scouts- 4x Sniper R. / Hvy Bolter -90
I don't really like sniper scouts, but you might as well make the heavy botler a missile launcher, as this squad should be shooting at large targets.

10x Scouts- Boltguns / Teleport Homer -135
10x Scouts- Boltguns / Teleport Homer -135
You need a veteran sergeant for a telehomer. Take one with a powerfist.

Landspeeder - Multi Melta / Heavy Flamer -75
Landspeeder - Multi Melta / Heavy Flamer -75
Either make them HB with AC or just MM. With the AC and HB combo, they are excellent against infantry, and the MM is great for deep-striking for blowing up vehicles.

Whirlwind -85
Ok.

I suggest you go through the different tacticas in the SM article section and pick some suggested units that you like. Your list has way too many terminators for under 2,000 pts, and the point would be better spent on units like 8 man dev squads with 4 missile launchers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its my eith army, or maybe 9th and i already have 3,000 pts of space marines, so i wanted to do things a little funky to be honest. I have never tried the mm/ hvy flamer option so i wanted to see if i can fit it into a list. On the Terminator assault squad - The scout squads are designed to infiltrate close. THen move forward and teleport the assault squad in close so it only has to weather 1 turn of firing before they can get Stuck in. SO its not like they are trudging accross the whole board. But then again this is my first attempt at using Termies in my 7 years of painting and gaming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts