Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've decided to branch out from the pure sisters I usually take to events and mix things up for the next tournament here. Hopefully I can get it all painted up to standard in time =/ The event is more fun and less competitive than usual, but I still don't like getting wiped off the table!

HQ:
Canoness, Evsicerator, Bolt Pistol, CoSA, JumpPack

Inq Lord, Psychic Hood, Plasma Pistol (yeah yeah, he's already painted)
2x Heavy Bolter Servitor
1x Veteran w/ Plasma Gun
2x Acolyte w/ Carapace Armor and Bolter
2x sage

Eilte:
Callie

Troops:
10x Sisters, Vet w/ book, HF, MG
Rhino w/ Extra Armor

10x Sisters, Vet w/ book, HF, MG
Rhino w/ Extra Armor

Armored Fist w/ AutoCannon + Plasma Gun

Armored Fist w/ AutoCannon + Plasma Gun

Fast Attack:
7 Seraphim
2x Hand Flamers
Vet w/ book, Eviscerator

Heavy Support:
Exorcist

Leman Russ w/ 3x Heavy Bolter

8 troublesome points remain. I'm inclined to put a dozer blade and smoke on the exorcist, but the model doesn't have them and I don't want to hurt my finally-painted baby. Any other ideas?

·
WarmaHorde
2,570 Posts
8 troublesome points remain. I'm inclined to put a dozer blade and smoke on the exorcist, but the model doesn't have them and I don't want to hurt my finally-painted baby. Any other ideas?
A familiar for your Inquisitor Lord, its one extra wound.

I don't know where you would pull the points for because your list is so tight, but, if you could get a plasma cannon into that Inquisitor retinue, the amount of anti troop capability right there.

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, I do have a great model for a familiar. Perhaps I can bring myself to turn over a new leaf in defeating perfectionism and let the last two points go....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts