Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warboss BigNutz- 106 *Goes with the Ard' Boyz in the Battle Wagon
(Mega Armour, Big Horns, Cybork Body)

Big Mek- 45
(Force Field)

Ard' Boyz- 228 *Mounted in the Battle Wagon
(15 Ard' Boys with Sluggaz and Choppaz, 3 with Burnas, 1 Nob in Mega Armour with an Iron Gob)

Flash Gitz- 281 *Shottier upgrade
(15 Flash gitz with shottaz, 4 with big Shootaz, 1 Nob with big horns and a big shoota)

Slugga Boyz- 213
(16 with Sluggaz and Choppaz, 3 with Big Shootaz, 1 Nob with big horns and a Big Shoota)

Slugga Boyz- 213
(16 with Sluggaz and Choppaz, 3 with Big Shootaz, 1 Nob with big horns and a Big Shoota)

Burna Boyz- 85
(5 burna boyz with sluggas and choppa and 1 Mek Boy with a Kustom Force Field)

Trukk Boyz- 178
(8 trukk boyz with sluggaz and choppaz, 1 with a burna, 1 Nob in mega armour with big horns)
Wartrukk- 35
(Red Paint, Grot riggers)

Leman Russ- 140

Battle Wagon- 140
(Two twin-linked rokkits and a Zapp Gun with red paint and grot riggers)

I have a total of 91 ork models in this army with an average 99 shots per turn!

This uses the old codex unfortunatly but bare with me for the time being ill be picking up the codex in a week or so!
Alright this is what you might call a really shootie list but i've learnt that the easyiest way to not get shot is to shoot alot more to thin there numbers. The BURNA BOYZ unit may seem point less but the only reason they are there is to give my boyz another force field they'll be hidden in one of my Slugga units so they will most likely not get shot. Please tell me what you all think because I'm thinking about fielding it in an up coming tournament.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Warboss BigNutz- 106 *Goes with the Ard' Boyz in the Battle Wagon
(Mega Armour, Big Horns, Cybork Body)

Big horns no longer apply to anyone but Ghazghkull

Big Mek- 45
(Force Field)

Too cheap current cost for Big Mek with custom force field = 85pts

Ard' Boyz- 228 *Mounted in the Battle Wagon
(15 Ard' Boys with Sluggaz and Choppaz, 3 with Burnas, 1 Nob in Mega Armour with an Iron Gob)

Boyz can no longer have burna only a choice out of Rokkits and Big Shootas. Iron Gob not a upgrade anymore and nob can only were eavy armour not mega armour.

Flash Gitz- 281 *Shottier upgrade
(15 Flash gitz with shottaz, 4 with big Shootaz, 1 Nob with big horns and a big shoota)

Now HS choice and very expensive (25 points each before upgrades) having defacto plasma weapons aka snazzguns and Nob stats. They can’t have a Nob but can have a painboy and have a associated special character

Slugga Boyz- 213

Only allowed 1 heavy weapon for every 10 men you have so 16 Orks = 1 big shoota. Nob cannot be equipped with big horns either.

Slugga Boyz- 213

see comments above

Burna Boyz- 85
(5 burna boyz with sluggas and choppa and 1 Mek Boy with a Kustom Force Field)

Again only Big Meks (HQ choice) can have custom forcefields which now cost as much as the elite unit you propose. Under new rules with low ld and mob rule a 6 man squad esp with no transport is begging to be killed

Trukk Boyz- 178
(8 trukk boyz with sluggaz and choppaz, 1 with a burna, 1 Nob in mega armour with big horns)
Wartrukk- 35
(Red Paint, Grot riggers)

Issue raised earlier apply, no burnas in standard mobs no mega armour no horns and trukk with those upgrades would cost 45pts

Leman Russ- 140

Don’t have the Leman Russ any more. Only have looted wagons, which are weaker and cheaper

Battle Wagon- 140
(Two twin-linked rokkits and a Zapp Gun with red paint and grot riggers)

Actual cost would be 135pts but that includes standard rockets as twin-linked version no longer allowed on war wagons

I have a total of 91 ork models in this army with an average 99 shots per turn!

I am afraid to say that the new: codex is a world away from the old and this list could do with a great deal of tuning. Before you panic the new codex much better and more competitv orks units are cheaper (6 points each with better stats), trukks are much much better, fearless in mobs of 10 or higer and now possess some awesome units ands the most powerful gun in the game ;Y.

For a similar list replacing not non-existent and not allowed wargear with similar kit (i.e. mega armour with power klaw, boss pole and eavy armour), reducing the Flashgits to 10 (most people don’t take them due to their obscene cost), replacing the Lemon Russ with looted wagon with boomgun and with just one Big Mek I value you force at roughly 1260 just under 500pts cheaper. I suggest you buy the new codex asap and read some of the tacitca provided in the Orks section which is really helpful

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.