Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi i have not used libarium for a while but ive got a new eldar army off a freind to take to tornies mainly cause i cant paint to save my life and having a horde ork army doesnt make things any easyer. Anyways its a 1750 eldar jetseer army of wich i know little about but ive been told eldar jetseers are a little outdated for competitive play and ill get creamed by space wolfs and armys with librarians so im feeling good about doing a tornie with an army that plays nothing like my orks i cant just throw boyz at the enimy. in the torniment its called open war if any of you know tis in the uk, but yeah its mainly area controling missions and objectives i think with weird deployments.

my army consists of(dont have codex atm and am coping from a list with every peice of wargeer the people have so sorry if i post standard items):

HQ

Farseer: 143
jetbike,gosthelm,runes of witnessing, Rune of warding, fortune, singing spear

Farseer: 165
jetbike,gosthelm,runes of witnessing, spirit stones, fortune, mindwar,singing spear

7 Warlocks: 335
Jetbikes, enhance,enbolden

7 Warlocks: 335
Jetbikes, enhance,enbolden

Troop

3 Guardian jetbikes: 66

3 Guardian jetbikes: 66

5 Dire avengers: 60

5 Dire avengers: 60

Heavy support

Falcon:190
holo-field, spirit stones, bright lance, Pulse laser

Falcon:190
holo-field, spirit stones, bright lance, Pulse laser

Wraithlord: 140
shuriken cannon, bright lance

ok this is the army the torniment is in a couple of months so i could buy some extra things if needs be but yeah id like any critisizm for the army list (i didnt make it so be as harsh as possible) also if anyone has and good tactics to use with this kind of army id love to hear them my freinds are going to teach me what they know on thursday next week but i cant wait till then :p sorry for my 5 year old gramma and spelling

·
1,273 Posts
are the warlocks on jetbikes?

and please take rune of warding. on the first seer you do not need spirit stones

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah sorry ive made a couple of mistakes the seers are on jetbikes, the 1st seer dosent have spirit stones and has rune of warding aswell i think i just copyed the 2nd farseer and took out mindwar :p i would edit my post but it isnt leting me

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks any advice on the list without all the errors? :D

·
1,273 Posts
1. drop runes of witnessing...rerollable ld 10 is enough to get away with powers if you do not face rune priests or librarians
2. get a missile launcher on your wraithlord
3. get 2 singing spears on each warlock teams
4. drop the brightlances on the falcons to missile launchers

total cost 1749 points

You`ll have problems against some armes but you can expect that with a dual council list.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the pulse lasers are rocket launchers aint they or do u mean drop the BLs and only have the pulse laser sorry i know little about eldar and droping all the BLs would mean nothing to take out LRs other than cc and the spears but a failed spear would mean geting charged by the nastys in the LR droping the rune of witnessing makes sence

·
1,273 Posts
why you could be threatened by something in a land raider when you are fast enough?

You still have one BL on the wraithlord for pot shots, you have s9 shots on your councils if you really want to break those.

But if you are really scared about av13/14 spam

1 Farseer (HQ) @ 130 Pts
Runes of Warding Jetbike Fortune
1 Farseer (HQ) @ 130 Pts
Runes of Warding Jetbike Fortune
6 Warlocks (HQ) @ 296 Pts
Singing Spear (x2) Jetbike
6 Warlocks (HQ) @ 296 Pts
Singing Spear (x2) Jetbike Embolden Enhance
5 Fire Dragons (Elites) @ 190 Pts
1 Wave Serpent @ [110] Pts
Linked Shuriken Cannon Spirit Stones
3 Guardian Jetbike Squadron (Troops) @ 66 Pts
3 Guardian Jetbike Squadron (Troops) @ 66 Pts
5 Dire Avengers (Troops) @ 60 Pts
5 Dire Avengers (Troops) @ 60 Pts
1 Falcon (Heavy Support) @ 180 Pts
Missile Launcher Spirit Stones Holo-fields
1 Falcon (Heavy Support) @ 180 Pts
Missile Launcher Spirit Stones Holo-fields
5 Fire Dragons (Elites) @ 190 Pts
1 Wave Serpent @ [110] Pts
Linked Shuriken Cannon Spirit Stones

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
tbh im not to worried about land raiders and ive also relised i left out the spears on the first farseer :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts