Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dracon w/ splinter Pistol, Agonizer. 9 Warriors w/ 2 Splinter Cannons. Raider w/ Disintegrator
Dracon w/ splinter Pistol, Agonizer. 9 Warriors w/ 2 Splinter Cannons. Raider w/ Disintegrator

10 Wyches w/ Succubu, Agonizer, Raider w/ Disintegrator

10 Warriors w/ 2 Dark Lances
10 Warriors w/ 2 Dark Lances

10 Warriors w/ 1 Splinter Cannon, 1 Blaster. Raider w/ Disintegrator

Thanks for the rating of it

·
Registered
341 Posts
First thing is first. If you plan to post you list for feedback, please post it in the Dark Eldar Army List Sub-Forum. That is what is it there for, as a result, this topic will be moved at a later point.

Second. For a 1750 pt list, it is severely lacking Anti-armor support. Try adding haywires to your wyches and/or putting D.Lances on your raiders, not all because I can see you want to be high in Anti-Infantry. But enough so you don't have 2 footlogging units that combined only have 4 D.Lance shots.

·
Tomb King
671 Posts
I would expect both Dracons to die in the first round of CC (they only have a 5+ save after all), the retinue itself lose combat and fail morale and flee. I think warrior retinues are a poor choice since they don't hit hard enough to ensure you'll win combat. And if you lose combat you will porbably be taking a morale test at -1 or more (outnumbered and under half would be my guess).

If you want anti infantry use a Ravager with Dissintegrators. Raiders are much better off with lances. They are so maneuverable you often get side armor shots against his Tanks.

Gunboats (10 warriors in a Raider) are nice but I've only ever found 1 to be useful. Three seems like you're wasting points that could be better spend on a Ravager, and HQ upgrade to Archon and Drachite, etc.

Three squads of wyches are a lot of points to risk getting shot down. I've found I can only reasonably hide 3 raiders during deployment and probably only 2 once we get moving. Personal preference but I'd probably only field 2 units.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the dracon squads are not used for cc. they are used for mid to close range shooting. tanks arent a huge threat to me personally that is only one squad that will be shot at but yes the dark lances on the raiders i have contemplated. thanks for the advice so far

1 - 4 of 4 Posts