Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first of what I'm sure will be many lists with your help, well onto the list! General comments and nothing demeaning.

HQ (201)

- Farseer
---Witch Blade
---Shuriken Pistol
---Fortune
---5 Warlocks
-----5 Witch Blades
-----5 Shuriken Pistols
-----2 Destructors
-----1 Enhance
Total:201

Elites (159)

- Scorpion Squad
---6 Scorpions
---1 Exarch
-----Scorpion Claw
-----Stealth
Total:159

Troops (301)

- Guardian Storm Squad
---7 Guardians
---1 Flamer
---Plasma and Krak Grenades
Total:83

- Guardian Defender Squad 1
---8 Guardians
---Starcannon and Crew
Total:114

- Guardian Defender Squad 2
---8 Guardians
---Starcannon and Crew

Fast Attack (275)

- Vyper
---Brightlance
Total:65

- Jetbikes
---6 Jetbikes
Total:210

Heavy Support (533)

- Falcon
---Brightlance
---Spirit Stones
---Holofield
Total:190

- War Walker Squadron
---1 War Walkers
---2 Eldar Missile Launchers
Total:120

- Dark Reapers
---4 Dark Reapers
---1 Exarch
-----Fast Shot
Total:223

Army Total:1744

AlexDagger

·
Registered
819 Posts
- Farseer
---Witch Blade
---Shuriken Pistol
---Fortune
---5 Warlocks
-----5 Witch Blades
-----5 Shuriken Pistols
-----2 Destructors
-----1 Enhance
Total:201
looks good, but makes me wonder why not use Ulthway(sp)? You seem to like the seer council concept, and plus that would give you warlocks for your guardians and black guardians.

- Scorpion Squad
---6 Scorpions
---1 Exarch
-----Scorpion Claw
-----Stealth
The problem with this squad, is that there just arn't enough bodys to slog it all the way to the enemy. Unless all you opponents regularly use fast assult armies with little shooting, I would deeply consider a couple more scorps.

- Guardian Storm Squad
---7 Guardians
---1 Flamer
---Plasma and Krak Grenades
Total:83
What are your plans for this squad? they seem rather lost and confused and not capable of killing anything. Mabe take them out to make points for other sugested changes?

- Guardian Defender Squad 1
---8 Guardians
---Starcannon and Crew
This is a matter of taste-- I like bigger squads, but whatever...

- Vyper
---Brightlance
This needs a CTM. Without one, its like handing some free VPs to your opponent, with one, it's 100 victory points your opponents will never get-- ever.
This is another taste thing, but I just have strong feelings on this one.

- Jetbikes
---6 Jetbikes
Total:210
I don't see what this squad is for. 6 twin shu-cats just don't seem worth 200 points to me. Mabe up the scops to 10 and get them a serpent?

- War Walker Squadron
---1 War Walkers
---2 Eldar Missile Launchers
Total:120
Never tried WWs, couldn't help ya.

- Dark Reapers
---4 Dark Reapers
---1 Exarch
-----Fast Shot
VERY expensive, but if you get good results from them, go for it.

Hope I helped!
-Cypher

·
Registered
163 Posts
From the current way your list is built...i would call them Ulthwe. You seem to like the seers. If you do this then up the new Black Guardian squads and make the hq a seer council. Other then that nice list.

Now if you want to keep it a normal Eldar then i would give out more destructor powers in the HQ. Up the scorpion squad a few members. Either way i think the Guardians need more members. I don't think that jetbikes are worth it. I would drop them and put in another CC squad maybe banshees or soemthing. Get another viper. At least two are needed if you plan to use them. This Warwalker is ok to be targeted a lot and will miss a lot more. It doesn't have the best BS out there and will probably miss it 1 shot missle launchers a lot. Lastly drop the exarch on the dark reapers. I don't think he is strong enough to match his points.

Hope this helpped and sorry about not making it neat....in a hurry early morning.:ninja:

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
- Scorpion Squad
---6 Scorpions
---1 Exarch
-----Scorpion Claw
-----Stealth
You need to beaf this squad up. Add a couple more scorps in. Taking out the Jetbikes will give you the points for this and you will be left with extra for other things of your liking.

- Vyper
---Brightlance
Give your Vyper a Starcannon instead. It's much more reliable.

- Dark Reapers
---4 Dark Reapers
---1 Exarch
-----Fast Shot
Take out the Exarch with Fast Shot.

You still have some bit of points left from taking out the jetbikes and exarch. With these points I'd try to get some anti tank units. Fire Dragons would work well. If you have enough points, get some and put em' in the Falcon.

~Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts