Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ello bozz'z!

I've yet to build up to a cohesive army yet, so I'm making do with what I have, with conversions and count as here and there. First up, the 1750 list:

HQ
Warboss (with boyz in trukk)- PK, Shoota/Skorcha, Attack Squig, Cybork, 'eavy Armour
Big Mek (in Battlewagon)- Burna, KFF, Cybork, 'eavy Armour

Elite
Kommandos (12), Snikrot, 2 Burnas

Troops
Boyz in Trukk (11, with Warboss) - Nob, PK, 'eavy Armour, Bosspole
Boyz in Trukk (12) - Nob, PK, 'eavy Armour, Bosspole
Boyz on foot (30) - Nob, PK, Bosspole, 2 Big Shoota, 'ard Boyz upgrade

Trukk - RPJ, Riggers, Stikkbomb Chukkas, Armour Plates, Boarding Plank, Ram
Trukk - RPJ, Riggers, Stikkbomb Chukkas, Armour Plates, Boarding Plank, Ram

Fast Attack
Warbuggy - TL-Rokkit, RPJ, Riggers, Armour Plates
Warbuggy - TL-Rokkit, RPJ, Riggers, Armour Plates
Bikers (8)- Nob, PK, Bosspole

Heavy Support
Battlewagon - 'ard Case, RPJ, Riggers, Armour Plates, Boarding Plank, Ram, Zzap Gun, 4xBig Shootas

This all adds up to 1733 points.

The reason I'm taking all these upgrades for the vehicles is that I still had a load of points left (and the guy I bought the trukks from...I dunno...CEMENTED the wrecking balls or something. I can't get them off!). I've still got a Kustom-Konvert Killa Kan in the works (just needs paint), but apart from that, I don't have anything else apart from bitz and gubbinz (not complaining bout buying, but it's down the line, and I'm trying to make do with what I have atm).

The basic idea is to have the KFF ride the BW between the 2 trukks and roar down the battlefield. Once the boyz are in CC, the KFF and BW cause havoc here and there. The kommandos and Snikrot do what they do best. The Buggies harass heavy armour, and the bikes drive around causing kaos, flanking for the trukks mostly.

So, waddya think? should I keep it as is, or cut some gubbinz here and there and stuff in the KK? Is one Kan worth it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts