Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Victorus aut Mortis
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im planning on entering this list into the local Tournament in a few months (providing I have it all painted). How do you think it will fair, and is there anything Ill need to change?

HQ
Shas' El
Plasma/Missile, Targetting Array, HW Multitracker
= 97

Shas' El
Plasma/Fusion, Targetting Array, HW Multitracker
= 97

ELITES

Crisis Team (2)
Shas' Ui - Plasma/Missile, Multitracker
Team Leader - Plasma/Missile, Targetting Array, HW Multitracker, HW Target Lock, Bonding Knife
= 149

Crisis Team (2)
Shas' Ui - Plasma/Fusion, Multitracker
Team Leader - Plasma/Fusion, Targetting Array, HW Multitracker, HW Target Lock, Bonding Knife
= 149

Crisis Team
Shas' Ui - Twin Linked Missile Pod, Targetting Array
= 53

TROOPS

Firewarrior Team (12)
Shas' Ui
DevilFish
Multitracker, Decoy Launchers
= 225

Firewarrior Team (12)
Shas' Ui
DevilFish
Multitracker, Decoy Launchers
= 225

FAST ATTACK

Gun Drone Squad (6)
= 72

Gun Drone Squad (6)
= 72

Pirhana
Targetting Array, Decoy Launchers, Fusion Blaster
= 75

HEAVY SUPPORT

Hammerhead
Rail Gun, Smart Missile System, Decoy Launchers, Multitracker, Target Lock
= 180

Hammerhead
= 180

Hammerhead
= 180

TOTAL POINTS = 1754
TOTAL MODELS = 43 + 6 Vehicles

Cheers in advance for any advice

Peace out :happy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like this list alot! Its very similiar to the list I play at 1750. The only things I would suggest might be to change your Fireknife HQ to another Helios, and then change the Helios crisis squad to a fireknife. Your HQs aren't scoring units so you can get them close with little worry about the consequences and you want to take advantage of the IC status. I would however get some shield drones for the elite crisis since they will most definatly take more fire than any other unit in the army. JSJ is good but they will be seen eventually especially agaist another faster army. You could open up the points for the drones by dropping a gundrone squad. Also, I like upgrading the DF's to Warfishes. They kinda push the firewarrior units abilities over the edge.

Nice list!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.