Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, this is a 1750 point army list of tyranids. I actually most commonly use a 1500 point army list which is exactly the same list just without the huge 248 point god-fex.

The tactic I use in this army is to set my boomfex as far from my opponent and blast a lot of troops while my 2 huge squads of termagaunts, tyrant, and God-fex just rush the opponent. Boomfex's cause pinning so remember that cause its very handy. Usually my dakka-fex just sits back and shoots stuff also but he does need to be closer so sometimes I like to run him into a tank just cause he is so close. As for my genestealers, I allow them to outflank and weak havok ripping through squad by squad. The Zoanthropes also do a great job by not really dieing and just blasting stuff and possibly blowing up tanks. As for the lictor, I just allow him to hop out of terrain, top a tank (if he can) and die...yeah. So, that is my tactic in a nutshell, and its very understandable and simple. Although, in the future I plan to take out my god-fex cause he is way to many points and get a gunfex (venom cannon and barbed strangler). But yeah, here is the list, and I would love some critiques =D

Hive Tyrant
Monstrous Creature; Fearless; Adrenal Glands +1 In/WS; Flesh Hooks; Toxic Miasma: Reduces attacking enemy’s WS by -1; Toxin Sacs +1 St; Winged; Scything Talons (x2); Synapse Creature; The Horror; Warp Field

Lictor
Secret Deployment, Loner, Stealth, Pheromone Trail, Fearless, Hit and Run; Feeder Tendrils; Flesh Hooks; Rending Claws; Scything Talons

Termagaunts (24)
Fleet of Claw; Fleshborer; Without Number

Termagaunts (24)
Fleet of Claw; Fleshborer; Without Number

Genestealers (9)
Fleet of Claw; Brood Telepathy; Feeder Tendrils; Scuttlers; Rending Claws

Genestealers (9)
Fleet of Claw; Brood Telepathy; Feeder Tendrils; Scuttlers; Rending Claws

Carnifex
Monstrous Creature; Fearless; Enhanced Senses +1 BS; Twin-linked Devourer (x2)

Carnifex
Monstrous Creature; Fearless; Scything Talons (x1); Barbed Strangler

Zoanthrope (3)
Living Artillery; Toxic Miasma; Synapse Creature, Warp Blast, Warp Field

Carnifex
Monstrous Creature; Fearless; Adrenal Glands +1 In/WS; Bonded Exoskeleton +1 T; Extended Carapace +1 Sv; Flesh Hooks; Regenerate; Reinforced Chitin +1 Wo; Tail Weapon – Mace; Toxic Miasma: Reduces attacking enemy’s WS by -1; Toxin Sacs +1 St; Tusked: Gains +2 A for charge; Crushing Claws; Scything Talons

1 - 1 of 1 Posts