Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi this is a Nurgle themed army list that i made. i want to know what you guys think about it.

The Purge

HQ:
Shraider Bloodfiend (daemon prince): 175
MoN, Wings, Warptime.

Greater Daemon: 100

Elite:
Prometheus' Terminators: 195
4x terminators, 4x combi-melta.
Chain fist, MoN

Nyx's Chosen: 175
5x Chosen, 4x Meltaguns, Aspring Champion.
MoCG, Rhino.

Troops:
Hephaistus` Marines: 270
10x Marines, Champion, MoN
2x Meltagun, Rhino,.

Tartarus` Marines: 265
9x Marines, champion, power fist.
MoN, Meltagun, Rhino.

Ares` Marines: 265
9x Marines, champion, power fist
MoN, Meltagun, Rhino

Heavy Support:
Defiler: 155
Twin-linked reaper autocannon
Havoc launcher

Defiler: 150
2x Close combat weapons

Tottal: 1750 pts

C&C is greatly apreciated.

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
I'd drop the MoN off Termies and switch both Defilers to 2x CCWs. Than you can buy a PF for your squad that lacks one and 2 more Meltas. Than the list is good to go.

T5 for such a small unit isn't a big deal, especially one attracting high Str, low AP shots. I'd leave it on the Marines over this unit because they're a bigger squad and lower on the threat list for AP1-3 weapons.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe. i was acctualy adviced by a friend of mine to change one def to ranged, as i previusly rann 2 defs whit 2x DCCW. and the reason one doesent have PF is because i want some more low costs champions that my GD can posses. but i see your point in MoN on termies, what abour giving them 1 memmber more and give him either a Heavy flamer, or another Combi melta?

·
3,560 Posts
That'd be fine, I still wouldn't mark them but it would make the unit better.

The thing about GDs is they're tricky. If your opponent knows you have one, which he often will unless you play with "My list is secret" rules, he can shoot down the Rhino with no PF Champ first. Now you either drop your GD on him, far away, or lose a PF Champion anyways.

So in the end you sacked a PF to get the GD close, or the GD is far. So it's really better to have them all with PFs, just in case your opponent isn't stupid.

·
3,560 Posts
Infiltrate or Outflank, or situational? That's a fine plan and very nice when it goes off. It just pays to be safe because you're rolling for reserves, scatter and if the GD doesn't come in asap you have a small squad in a Rhino pretty close to all guns. Could go badly.

Not saying it's never going to work, it will probably work a good amount of the time.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well if the GD dont show up you still have 4 meltas in your deployment zone. and for the most time Outflanking, but some situations may have me infiltrate them. as the GD will still be close to the enemies line :p and the tremies will not be marked, instead hey get a new member whit Heavy flamer.

so here is the new list i have made based on the tips.

HQ: Pts:
Shraider Bloodfiend (daemon prince): 175
MoN, Wings, Warptime.

Greater Daemon: 100

Elite:
Prometheus' Terminators: 190
5x terminators, 4x combi-melta.
Chain fist, Heavy Flamer

Nyx's Chosen: 185
5x Chosen, 4x Meltaguns, Aspring Champion.
MoCG, Rhino whit Combi-melta

Troops:
Hephaistus` Marines: 270
10x Marines, Champion, MoN
2x Meltagun, Rhino,.

Tartarus` Marines: 265
9x Marines, champion, power fist.
MoN, Meltagun, Rhino.

Ares` Marines: 265
9x Marines, champion, power fist
MoN, Meltagun, Rhino

Heavy Support:
2x Close combat weapons

2x Close combat weapons

Tottal: 1750pts

so what do you guys say?

·
3,560 Posts
I wish all the Troops had 2x Meltas but other than that it looks good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.