Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hey my buddy wrote me up a quick list and i was wondering if you guys could throw me some feedback on it, im trying to get it all painted up before march so let me know soon if it needs any drastic changes

1. Farseer with fortune, doom, spirit stones
2. Farseer with fortune, doom, spirit stones

Elites:
1. Howling bansheesx10 exarch with executioner, war shout, acrobatics +
wave serpent with spirit stones and tl shurrikan cannons

Troops:
1. Guardiansx10 with EML + warlock spiritseer with conceal
2. Guardiansx10 with EML + warlock spiritseer with conceal
3. Dire Avengersx7 with exarch with powerweapon and shimmer shield
bladestorm +
Wave serpent with TL scatter lasers and spirit stones
4. Dire Avengersx7 with exarch with powerweapon and shimmer shield
bladestorm +

Heavy:
1. Wraithlord with BL, EML, 2 flamers
2. Wraithlord with BL, EML, 2 flamers

·
Thinks he's a big deal
1,233 Posts
1. Farseer with fortune, doom, spirit stones
2. Farseer with fortune, doom, spirit stones Each a good HQ, how are you going to allocate them? It's a very bad idea to leave them in the open, yet for these two Farseers, you only have one melee unit. I would drop both and take Eldrad and attach him to the Banshee squad.

Elites:
1. Howling bansheesx10 exarch with executioner, war shout, acrobatics +
wave serpent with spirit stones and tl shurrikan cannonsGood stuff

Troops:
1. Guardiansx10 with EML + warlock spiritseer with conceal
2. Guardiansx10 with EML + warlock spiritseer with conceal Guardians are... short range (bar heavy weapon), inaccurate (very), expensive (for what they do and their staline), and very, VERY squishy. Consider dropping them and taking some more Heavy Support or some Fast Attack
3. Dire Avengersx7 with exarch with powerweapon and shimmer shield
bladestorm +
4. Dire Avengersx7 with exarch with powerweapon and shimmer shield By not having two Aveshuricats for a power weapon/shimmershield, you are losing 4 shots every turn, 6 if you bladestorm, and are getting a weapon set that will only be useful if you get your Dire Avengers into close combat (not recommended for a powerful shooty troops choice.)
bladestorm +

Heavy:
1. Wraithlord with BL, EML, 2 flamers
2. Wraithlord with BL, EML, 2 flamersKeep them near your psykers! (Otherwise I have no complaints about this Wraithlord loadout at all.)

Overall, reasonably good. Needs a little tweaking, especially in the troops department.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will most likely be using the dire avengers with the doom to pop them out of reserves and clean up whatever they shoot at

the wraithlords will be chillin with the foot guardians/ spiritseers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.