Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I won the 500 pt tournament, got 2nd in the 750 pt tournament (which i lost to my friend who I beat before the finals), now they made it time for the big boys at 1750...where 1000 and 1500 went, I have no idea. Anyway here it is ladies! I plan to be repping Mech Eldar till the end.

HQ

Farseer w/Doom, Spirit Stones, and Fortune

Farseer w/Doom and Runes of Warding

Elites

10 Banshees w/ Exarch, Mirror Swords, and Acrobatic

Wave Serpeant w/ Spirit Stones and TL EML

7 Striking Scoprions w/ Exarch, Scorpions Claw, Shadow Strike, and Stalker

Troops

10 Dire Avengers w/ Exarch, Dual Catapaults, and Blade Storm

Wave Serpeant w/ Spirit Stones and TL BL

10 Storm Guardians w/ Warlock, Destructer, and 2 Flamers

Wave Serpeant w/ Spirit Stones and TL EML

6 Pathfinders (finally got my hands on the kneeling one from GW)

Heavy Support

Fire Prism

Fire Prism

Fire Prism (YAAAA BOIIII!!!!)

Where would you put the Doomseer? With the DA or the Guardians?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good. I would put the doomseer with the banshees though
Of course the Banshees need a seer with them. That is where the Fortune/Doom Farseer is :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I would put the farseer with the storm guardians, as I think they will be thrown into the fray more than the DAs, putting the farseer in a better position to doom the squads that need to be doomed. With the DAs I find you often move 12" with the serpent, unload them, then bladestorm from as close to 18" away as possible. If this is the case you would start the turn around 30" away from your target, outside of the range of doom.

Plus I think for the stormies it is more vital for them to kill as many as possible when they attack. They are more fragile.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would put the farseer with the storm guardians, as I think they will be thrown into the fray more than the DAs, putting the farseer in a better position to doom the squads that need to be doomed. With the DAs I find you often move 12" with the serpent, unload them, then bladestorm from as close to 18" away as possible. If this is the case you would start the turn around 30" away from your target, outside of the range of doom.

Plus I think for the stormies it is more vital for them to kill as many as possible when they attack. They are more fragile.
That is exactly what I was thinking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts