Power Weapon

Plasma Pistol

Combat Shield/BP

Heavy Support

Vindicator

Siege Shield

Predator

Heavy Bolters

Just curious as to what other SM players think of the viability of this list.

I was planning on shrike infiltrating with the Assault Squad and Chappy.

maybe also giving the other tac squad a form of transportation ie: not Drop Podding one of the Dreads and putting the tac squad in that.

·
Egg Head Miniatures:fbook
1,900 Posts
Be aware you have posted this thread in the wrong place so it'll get moved by a mod.

Looks ok as a list. Shrike and an assault squad are always good. Things to think about......

1. Power fists should be in just about every squad you can fit them in. There are plenty of units that can stop your assault squad and other squads dead as you can't hurt them. A wraithlord in CC will stop you, for example.

2. Assault cannons are good but a right points sink. Other options may prove more use.

Not saying if I'm right but at least its food for thought.

·
Registered
449 Posts
He can Combat Squad.

Also, for the cost of the Typhoon Missile Launcher and the Assault Cannons on the Landspeeders you could have a unit of Scouts with Sniper Rifles, Camo Cloaks a Missile Launcher and enough points left to upgrade your Tactical Squad Sergeants to have Power Fists. Food for thought, anyway.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Nori Legna why are you just going around fixing my posts? i can do that myself if i find it and other members know what i am saying most of the time, my fast typing mistakes aren't that bad. also why can't i pm you?
thanks
antique_nova

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.