Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a revision of a list that should be relatively permanent. It's intended to be a balanced list, anyway. I scrapped the wraithlord, 1 war walker and pruned the spiders and the banshees. I've added a vyper and a falcon

62 Farseer w- sp, ccw, fortune
62 Farseer w- sp, ccw, fortune

65 Vyper w- starcannon
70 Vyper w- 2 shurikannons

306 8 Scorpions, 1 exarch w-claw, 1 Wave serpent w- spirit stones, TL bright lances
306 8 Scorpions, 1 exarch w-claw, 1 Wave serpent w- spirit stones, TL bright lances
300 8 Banshees, 1 exarch w-executioner, 1 Wave serpent w- spirit stones, TL bright lances
198 9 Warp Spiders

190 Falcon w- starcannon, spirit stones, holo-field
190 Falcon w- starcannon, spirit stones, holo-field
100 Warwalker w- 2 starcannons

How does it look? Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Favored of Tzeentch
3,140 Posts
It looks good, even though I generally don't like close combat squads in serpents.

Consider dropping a Vyper in favor of 3 Warp Spiders. It may sound like a bad deal, but Warp Spiders are really dangerous in large squads. 9 of them rounds up to 198 points, which is a sweet and round number.

Otherwise: balanced, fine, should fare well against any army. :yes:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Viktor said:
It looks good, even though I generally don't like close combat squads in serpents.

Consider dropping a Vyper in favor of 3 Warp Spiders. It may sound like a bad deal, but Warp Spiders are really dangerous in large squads. 9 of them rounds up to 198 points, which is a sweet and round number.

Otherwise: balanced, fine, should fare well against any army. :yes:
Yeah, the vyper for 3 spiders was the main change that I was toying with.

I think I've got enough starcannons, so I'll make that switch.

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Looks really good to me :yes:

This is just personal preference but I like wraithlords for soking up fire power and if they get into CC they will kill most squads but its all up to you. Again having a Wraithlord is just something I like; not neccessarily something that you should change. Anyway I like your list.

Good luck and have fun with your new list!

·
1,249 Posts
How do the 3 close combat orientated squads work out for you? It definately looks good, but my fear would be that one of the close combat squads ends up without support. (Well, that the banshees would end up without support).

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ShadowcatX said:
How do the 3 close combat orientated squads work out for you? It definately looks good, but my fear would be that one of the close combat squads ends up without support. (Well, that the banshees would end up without support).
They fly in together at the bulk of the enemy army (typically), one goes down and usually, if it's the banshees they die, if it's the scorpions they're hurting. Then the other two squads slaughter the enemy with the help of a ton of fire support. In the ideal situation that is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts