Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I played a tournament last Saturday, and placed 4th. I've edited the list, and I think it's better than the list I started with. Here goes:

HQ
Grey Knights Grand Master- Master Crafted Nemesis Force Weapon, Icon of the Just, Bionics, Psychic Hood, Holocaust
Retinue-4 Grey Knights Terminators- Holocaust

Elites
Inquisitor-Psycannon
Retinue-2 Mystics

Inquisitor-Psycannon
Retinue-2 Mystics

Troops
10 Inquisitorial Storm Troopers-2 Melta Guns, Veteran w/ Combi-Plasma
Rhino-Extra Armor, Smoke Launchers

10 Inquisitorial Storm Troopers-2 Plasma Guns, Veteran w/ Combi-Melta

5 Grey Knights in Power Armor- 2 Psycannons, Justicar w/ Psycannon Bolts

Heavy Support
Grey Knights Land Raider- Extra Armor, Smoke Launchers

Total = 1850

Deep Striking units and Chaos Daemons are very prevalent down here, and the 2 double mystic Inquisitors keep the daemons off my line so I can pick them apart as they try to advance.

Anyways, Tactics- Inquisitors sit near the 2 squads of Grey Knights and near the GKLR for deep striking Soulgrinders/Drop Pods, and the psycannons for anything else foolish enough to deep strike into my lines. Rhinos start behind the LR to cover their advance, GKT go in the GKLR. Advance and stomp heads as necessary, using the meltas for primarily busting Heavy Vehicles, and the Lascannons for popping transports with the Plasma. Once the transports are down, everything goes to Heavy Infantry hunting, save for the PAGK, Inquisitors, and the GKT/GM, which are reserved for light Infantry.

Feedback is appreciated greatly!

Cheers!

·
1,648 Posts
Ok, so I played a tournament last Saturday, and placed 4th. I've edited the list, and I think it's better than the list I started with. Here goes:

HQ
Grey Knights Grand Master- Master Crafted Nemesis Force Weapon, Icon of the Just, Bionics, Psychic Hood, Holocaust
Retinue-4 Grey Knights Terminators- Holocaust
Eh, I'd say get rid of the bionics and only master-craft the NFW if you really need it. I'd very much prefer to see incinerators over holocaust.

Elites
Inquisitor-Psycannon
Retinue-2 Mystics

Inquisitor-Psycannon
Retinue-2 Mystics
Interesting choice with the psycannons. How well does this work? I'd think that if you have the LOS to use it then the enemy also has LOS and will just shoot him to pieces. Transports would be nice for these guys.

Troops

10 Inquisitorial Storm Troopers-2 Plasma Guns, Veteran w/ Combi-Melta
Why take full squads? Keep them all at 5-man squads and get more termies/landraiders or induct imperial guard.

Eh, I'd drop the psycannon bolts on the justicar.

Heavy Support
Grey Knights Land Raider- Extra Armor, Smoke Launchers
Looks good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts